QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 59|回复: 0

[托福阅读] 托福雅思极速英语:换种思维别去想了

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:21:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Part I:极速词法   1、part n. 部分,角色; 2、guess vt. 猜想,猜测;
9 k; a& _4 b. M3 [8 e: G  3、can’t get sth. out of one’s mind没法不去想某事; 4、pass the test通过考试;: u$ J, o) D  `9 v
  5、what have already happened已经发生了的事情; 6、be worried担心,担忧;/ @5 _# V: \! Z5 |
  7、relax vt. 放松; 8、know of了解﹍的情况;
. x4 J2 E& o: V" k: Q% ~  9、around here这附近; 10、anything special特殊要求;
! ]- g5 r: f- ]  11、in mind头脑中; 12、someplace某个地方;
8 Q7 a6 K) R+ U9 z4 [  ?, H  13、area n. 区域,地块;
0 t! }( Y5 Y% G3 Y, H9 S* K  14、reasonable adj.(价格)合理的,公道的;: u/ H/ _" \' O4 \% V" y: u1 _" a
  15、closest adj. 最近的; 16、a 10-minute walk十分钟的步行;
' @8 Q& ~) U8 h* G# f% A" K  17、acceptable adj. 可接受的;18、walk down the street沿着街道走;) b6 q! k, y, q/ k
  19、turn right右转; 20、traffic lights交通灯,红绿灯;' Y+ F. Z# u  m
  21、right across the street就在街对面;22、Don’ mention it.不值得一提;
/ f) L- D! a3 _+ O( y0 }  f  23、bump into someone 与某人撞了个满怀;. ~0 I- n0 t9 _' s
  24、society n. 社会; 25、look 神情,表情;26、shut up闭嘴;
; j3 E' @4 {5 a7 ]: M2 \, r0 M3 [0 j: b  27、nervous adj. 紧张的; 28、calm down 平静下来;; e# E1 w: W! P( _1 G, W6 n( Q
  29、voice n. 声音
$ c8 m2 L( _& G, I* _  Part II:极速句法0 v  ]5 X0 N8 T; X; j  ?* @' F
  对话10 x: w% R. S% ]
  Maggie:What a great movie! Wasn’t it funny when he forgot her name?  q* h% l: ?- E( B( s3 B
  Tim:Hmmm…I don’t remember that part.1 o- t6 u, F) `2 b0 h; }
  Maggie:It was one of the funniest parts of the movie!
1 ~5 y2 |2 @* l; a; r8 _2 ]  Tim:I wasn’t watching. I guess my mind was somewhere else.5 Z& g/ S3 e: G2 }  v* _+ _4 H
  Maggie:You were thinking of the test again, weren’t you?
' E7 e' G& w3 r: A% b" `  Tim:I just can’t seem to get it out of my mind. I really want to pass the test, Maggie.1 b$ q9 [2 s8 r1 k9 }+ f
  Maggie:I know you do. But look, it’s all over. You can’t change what have already happened, can you?' ?8 u: {. j5 W* l, l7 F$ ]
  Tim:No, I can’t. But still, I’ve worried so much.7 Q# Y( G  |; |( I' ~8 N% }
  Maggie:Now, relax. Forget all about the test.) C' w8 @+ G2 Q/ w$ Q
  Tim:OK, I’ll try.
* Q  _) F; a( d' I: L! n/ `" s  对话2- d4 R% z! ~/ |5 J2 U
  Kenny:Excuse me. We’re looking for a place to have lunch. Do you know of any restaurants around here?9 s7 p2 U$ j9 r, J5 ~  e  j! ?
  Old Man:Well, there are a lot of them. Did you have anything special in mind?8 C. w) B3 Q, A
  Kenny:Well, not really. Just someplace clean with good food.% g/ W2 e" ?/ O
  Old Man:Well, you know, this is one of the most expensive areas in Suzhou.: {9 b$ i9 d& |1 v1 O9 y( F
  Kenny:Can you tell me a place that’s reasonable?
. T$ n" V! S3 b( y  Old Man:The closest place I can think of is a 10-minute walk. It’s supposed to be reasonable, and everyone says the food is acceptable.8 V% b- _; I3 U# I" B. l
  Kenny:How to go there?7 U( U8 i* A: Q  y% `# X5 w
  Old Man:Walk down this street, turn right at the second traffic lights. The restaurant is right across the street.1 [8 D: ?) k$ z+ k7 X8 c. Q
  Kenny:Thanks so much., B8 x- f3 `, J1 M- p% C8 w+ p
  Old Man:Don’t mention it.; K8 Q* _; S7 V+ [7 D
  精美语句: j" l. T. J% k1 }; P8 J
  1.What a beautiful view! Thank you, John, for taking me here.—Don’t mention it.
' r, Z% R% [5 A, d" D0 O  }  2.Wasn’t it funny when you bumped into that beautiful girl?
1 W0 U$ G& _% E: A. g  3.Everyone has a part to play in the society.
' N; E# t- e+ D1 i( z  4.This is the most exciting part of the movie.
7 L) r  y/ X4 @, e  5.Sorry, what did you say again? I wasn’t listening. My mind was somewhere else.
; n- |. t8 N, c8 c  6.I was thinking of that look of hers again.9 A/ B* g3 h3 j0 R4 j
  7.I’ve tried so hard to forget that look of hers, but I just can’t seem to get it out of my mind.0 a4 R. C+ K1 Z4 H+ x: E
  8.Look, do you still want this job? If you do, just shut up; if you don’t, let me shut it up for you.
7 Z0 ^* G3 I( c. c- v6 K. s  9.It’s all over, so just forget all about it.
( H2 f5 V7 p4 ~! Z+ q  10.Well, you know, I really can’t change what has already happened.( O# s$ e& D$ f1 r9 s5 O
  11.I can see you are really nervous. Calm down. Sit here and relax yourself., c3 T3 P  w& W# b5 M- D
  12.Do you know of the hotels around here?—Well, did you have anything special in mind?
3 f8 i% \4 G, |: \  13.I think the price is reasonable. Let’s buy it.6 T, U* ^6 g" R( w, Y
  14.Her voice is quite acceptable for the recording.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 11:12 , Processed in 0.251702 second(s), 21 queries .