QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 125|回复: 0

[托福阅读] 托福阅读文章:Teenagers and Dreams

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:21:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
托福阅读文章:Teenagers and Dreams
7 z8 o- M  G8 g  Tina is sitting near me and keep sighing all the time ,so i ask her whether if she is ok ."since I was a child ,my mother told me that I should keep learning in school as long as I can ,meanwhile ,I should try to be a successful women in the society .mom just said what she want to say but forger the conflict in her words.now ,I am going to finish my education in college ,I want to be a respectable young lady ,but I feel confused .Is keeping learning suitable for me ?should I leave school and try to win the invisible battle in the society ?"
5 }" C$ j! U# g$ a. o  Nowadays ,all the teenagers have confusions.they don't knows how to make a goal and search for dream ,they are not so sure about how to live and learn with their goal and project ,they even haven't realized that they should plan for their future .中华考试网(www.Examw。com)
! v: A8 U. t2 I4 D2 d5 ~% T( }  All I want to say is that do what we can do from now on.first of all ,do what we can do.all the teenagers have a similar problem that we have high aims but our abilities are poor.actually ,teenagers cannot preview the dangers and complexities inside of a simple thing .that's why lisa applys for the job of the principle in a school  just after her graduation  ,amy want to be the manager even though she knows nothing about the company .making a dream  of doing something splendid  makes people happy but also upset ,because success needs hardworking and experience which is accumulated in daily life .illusive dream  makes nothing but a wasting of time .so ,just do what we can do nearby everyday  and you can get a pratically training of your own skill .secondly ,from now on .it means that we should do what we want to do as soon as we come up with the idea .postponement is the enemy of youth and dream .we put off all the things we should finish now ,but our life is limited .so we might miss our dream because of our postponement .
( k* p, }4 _1 `0 Y( }  So I smile to tina ,"you should come back home now and finish your graduation thesis as soon as possible ,because think about all the worrying things cannot help you now at all .keep learning and working in society are both good choices ,but wheno you are making the choice ,don't think about your mom and make sure you will make what exactly your own idea .since you choose your own way ,do whatever you can do ,i am sure you will achieve your dream in the end."
2 y0 E1 k+ L# y  Tina seems more happy and confident than just now.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-26 11:58 , Processed in 0.194202 second(s), 21 queries .