只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 61|回复: 0

[托福阅读] 托福考试辅导:名师阅读讲义(8)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:21:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  句子插入题6 n) y' o8 r. m
  Paragraph                           Popcorn
9 v0 J1 _+ Z- D2 q3 |2 u  1    1A One method of popping corn involved skewering an ear of corn on a stick and  roasting it until the kernels popped off the ear. 1B Corn was also popped by first cutting the  kernels off the cob, throwing them into a fire, and gathering them as they popped out of the fire. 1C In a final method for popping corn, sand and unpopped kernels of corn were mixed together in a cooking pot and heated until the corn popped to the surface of the sand in the pot. 1D
) ?' l8 f4 E8 Z; K4 A; z  2    2A This traditional Native American dish was quite a novelty to newcomers to the Americas. 2B Columbus and his sailors found natives in the West Indies wearing popcorn necklaces, and explorer Hernando Cortés described the use of popcorn amulets in the religious ceremonies of the Aztecs. 2C According to legendary descriptions of the celebratory meal, Quadequina, the brother of Chief Massasoit, contributed several deerskin bags of popcorn to the celebration. 2D
$ a. I( f8 c3 x" x  1. Look at the four squares[■]that indicate where the following sentence can be added to the first paragraph of the passage." S; G; [# P4 i' }$ t- c
  Native Americans have been popping corn for at least 5,000 years, using a variety of different methods.% h( P1 n) v3 m( Y. {: j
  Click on a square[■]to add the sentence to the passage.+ k6 U* X8 N: C2 m: Z
  答案:1A
& ?  o1 T3 ~; ?2 y0 {6 G5 F, Y  2. Look at the four squares[■]that indicate where the following sentence can be added to the second paragraph of the passage.$ B  E0 u6 }: ^" T0 e% d: Y
  A century after these early explorers, the Pilgrims at Plymouth may have been introduced to popcorn at the first Thanksgiving dinner.
- s9 i6 K6 x/ ]( o4 d5 V' j1 H  Click on a square[■]to add the sentence to the passage.
" b5 \  W- j# ~5 Z% o) R  答案:2C
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 01:02 , Processed in 0.271219 second(s), 21 queries .