立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 53|回复: 0

[托福语法] 托福语法辅导:冠词及真题要点解析

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:32:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  有关冠词的考题在TOEFL测试中所占比例较小,但出现频率较高,而且是单一题型反复再现,即不定冠词a和an混淆错用。这类题目全部集中在Written Expression(16-40题)中。其次,定冠词the的用法也是考试范围。
  {/ m/ _3 N+ \6 \  u  冠词常考题型及解题要点. Z& ~/ i' ~  L& ]6 L5 ]3 W
  1.不定冠词a与an的区别
, }9 Y7 T# e; T) W% ?* \) r  解题要点 “a”后面接以辅音开始的字词“an”后面接以元音开始的字词。当A、B、C、D四个选择答案中出现有a或an,应首先察看它后面的单词,以判断此不定冠词是否正确。9 \2 p+ y2 }$ a# v
  全真例题分析
. L: M8 A. x+ a8 E3 n: i  (1) The Montreal International Exposition,“Expo. 67”was applauded for displaying an degree of taste superior to that of similar expositions." E& ?5 t, B' p( h( ~
  (答案) B 改为a degree。
/ K2 c0 Q* ?+ P  j" W0 u  (2) If a atom loses any of its electrons, it becomes positively charged and can combine chemically with other atoms.9 V! Q" l' x, w- J2 ~$ u' U1 A" {
  (答案) A改为an atom' m, y2 N& U0 ^% \
  (3) Since the beginning of this century the United States government has played an role in the supervision and use of the nation's natural resources.
# O& |: \8 E8 p* k+ Q! P  (答案) A改为a role* ]! P5 f1 C6 {. ?, X! S$ F
  (4)  A electric current can consist of charges that are positive, negative, or both.
8 _4 a* N: g' V  (答案) A 改为An election
( R% S+ I* R+ p% @: i: t  2. 可数名词前面通常要有冠词或其它限定形容词, 非泛指的可数名词一般不能独立存在。6 C! i0 X" x& y7 c1 ^
  全真例题分析
" N- p9 }% h2 U1 M1 V* R  (1)  A march is highly rhythmic piece of music first used by military bands to accompany marching. (94.1)
; f% ^1 ?* C5 z2 O0 m  (答案) A 名词短语 piece of music 前面应加不定冠词:a highly rhythmic piece of music+ Z- u9 f$ z9 f+ [. d, B" D9 m
  (2)  The sonometer is instrument used to study the mathematical relations of harmonic tones. (93.8)
- I- G2 O, `$ r1 U. A  (答案) A改为an instrument, instrument为可数名词,前面应有冠词。/ B8 U7 Y& v9 b( [
  (3) Accounting is described as art of classifying, recording, and reporting significant financial events.6 \& V# S: r1 b6 x- z; N  {
  (答案) A 名词art,表示“一门艺术”这个概念时,应加冠词。此句应改为an art。7 m/ W1 u. n. n. h4 h- V
  3.冠词的错误使用或遗漏  q0 ^: h. h% X" l& K
  全真例题分析* I1 Y( x8 ?/ O7 f0 ?2 y8 Y
  (1) The Yukon River, which fllows into the Baring Sea, gives its name to a region of Alaska and a territory of the Canada.
6 W* K7 p  Z* j! r  i. e  (答案) D删掉定冠词the. Canada是专有名词,无需加冠词。表示“国家”“城市”“人物”等概念的专有名词前不加冠词。! }" R4 n7 w  C6 ^( N
  (2) Langston Hughes, a prolific writer of the 1920's was concerned with the depicting the experience of urban Black people in the United States.
, H$ u# W1 U. S% k+ B* f  (答案) C 删除冠词the。动名词前不应加冠词。特别是当这个动名词带有宾语,它的动词属性更强烈,因而不能加冠词。# Q6 m/ U4 H9 b! K7 O$ N
  (3)  Some geologists predict that, by end of the next century, movement along the San Andreas Fault will have caused part of California to separate from the continent (88.1)
; a% p+ @# a) K  (答案) A 加入定冠词the,组成固定短语by the end。含冠词的词组不能随意删除或更换。+ x" d' Y1 c8 w1 O  q3 z1 v
  (4) At a first, the scientific method may appear to be a narrow and restrictive way of gaining (89.10)" k! D2 |* c1 x; }) F! b
  (答案) A 删除不定冠词a。At first为固定短语结构,不能随意添入冠词。
: T# G/ X6 X% F$ l  (5) Seven of planets rotate in the same direction as their orbital motions, while Venus and Uranus rotate in the opposite direction. (91.8)
  e! r- j7 w0 N* m9 ]9 V# H  (答案) A 此句的planets特指太阳系中的九大行星,故应加入定冠词the,即Seven of the planets……。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 20:05 , Processed in 0.199319 second(s), 21 queries .