立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 136|回复: 0

[托福写作] 托福写作复习必备优秀范文20

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 很多正在复习托福考试的同学都非常想知道如何提高托福考试写作成绩,接下来我们就整理了一些托福考试写作优秀范文供大家欣赏和参考,希望大家能取长补短,好好利用这些托福写作范文。  # O3 `2 u! i4 o$ I$ O
  EX People work because they need money to live. What are some other reasons that people work? Discuss one or more of these reasons. Use specific examples and details to support your answer.
) v1 ?8 Z) u5 _8 i. N
' Y3 m% m$ Z( l) Y; B3 s( u8 ^  Although people work to earn money, money is not the main reason people stay in their jobs. They also work because they enjoy working, they receive job satisfaction, and they like the sense of accomplishment." I. g) }9 p' r! o( w% X. q4 F

! D) d2 s9 _3 G3 V( q  Most people work for work’s sake. They enjoy going to an office, or store, or school each day. They like to interact with other people. They like to help people solve problems, learn something, or get a product. People like to help other people.
" ~0 w% g7 O7 w! O' Y" F7 v2 k 2 D& B1 H* ]7 F* p) b* U$ T
  A lot of people keep the same job because the job gives them a lot of satisfaction. They genuinely enjoy what they do. This is true for most teachers. A teacher’s pay is not very great, but the job satisfaction can be very high. Helping someone learn is one of the greatest things anyone can do.
9 G- R  n$ o9 E& C/ q# N6 ]
* R0 @8 y7 o3 Q" v  People enjoy their work because they like the sense of accomplishment. They like to know what they finished a project. People, who work in factories, take pride in the car they produce or the television they assemble. When they see a car on the street, they can feel a sense of accomplishment. They helped make that car.
* b7 T( k: ^7 K
' ^; |; y! H; [7 V1 K; q5 V% L  Money is nice, but it is not the only reason people get up and go to work each day. I believe that people work because they enjoy the act of working; they find their work personally rewarding; and they like the feeling of a job well done.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 18:43 , Processed in 0.209875 second(s), 21 queries .