立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 121|回复: 0

[托福写作] 托福写作复习必备优秀范文19

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 很多正在复习托福考试的同学都非常想知道如何提高托福考试写作成绩,接下来我们就整理了一些托福考试写作优秀范文供大家欣赏和参考,希望大家能取长补短,好好利用这些托福写作范文。   
7 E8 S1 ]9 B% [! y3 q* b  PR Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.+ B/ B1 H2 b- |/ Q/ \- D
3 @; T  @& t" Z# U* Q! u% {
  I would prefer to work in a large company rather than a small one. A large company has more to offer in terms of advancement, training, and prestige.
* M$ j" J( ^$ D/ U  X0 t: u0 w
  X$ K, j" p* ^  w  In a large company, I can start at an entry-level position and work myself up to the top. I could start in the mailroom and, once I know the company, can apply for a managerial position. In a small company, there is not as much room to grow.
8 Q/ b& @  Q9 }# C0 n4 V  y" ^ 7 |. q1 ~3 N4 b' f
  In a large company, there are a variety of jobs. I could work in sales, in marketing, in distribution, in shopping, or in any department I applied for. I could be trained in a variety of positions and would have valuable experience. In a small company, there would not be the same opportunity.
# C2 q  w* ~3 H. `
; w7 ^" R- G# X. O# v  In a large company, there would be more prestige. I could brag to my friends that I worked for one of the biggest companies in the world. I would always have something to talk about when I met strangers. If I worked in a small company, I would always have to explain what the company did.4 ?1 k( {. N. |7 D! o; z" p
' r% f: O9 R1 w
  Working for a small company would not give me the same opportunities for advancement or on-the-job training as working for a larger company would. Nor would I be as proud to work for a small company---unless the small company was my own.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 20:04 , Processed in 0.271335 second(s), 21 queries .