立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 74|回复: 0

[托福写作] 托福考试写作备考经典范文3

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在托福写作部分有所突破需要的是扎实的英语基本功和清晰的解题思路,很多正在备战托福考试的同学都希望能提高写作成绩,下面我们搜集了一组托福考试写作经典范文供同学们欣赏和参考,希望大家能得到启发,写出自己的优秀托福作文。  5 A9 ]2 o7 u6 Q
  EX In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. When you write your answer, you are not limited to the examples listed in the prompt.
5 I9 q6 B* I& ^1 b# N% N' p 5 ^' U  _' C/ |. z
  Although honesty, intelligence, and a sense of humor are all worthwhile characteristics, I feel the most important one in life to have is sensitivity. A sensitive person is aware of him/herself and the way their actions affect others. A sensitive person knows the place of honesty, intelligence, and a sense of humor.) [, Z, ]: B7 ~4 V1 k
: g" v" b* p3 ]1 p) }& v; L; v
  Honesty is not always the best policy. There is such a thing as a white lie. You don’t want to insult someone by saying that their new dress doesn’t fit properly or that you wouldn’t live in their new house if they paid you. You must be sensitive to when it is necessary to tell the truth and when it is better to tell a white lie.
* O; w, _- o/ v! |3 l/ h
( {; y8 X2 g1 R8 x* L1 H# ~8 D  Intelligence is a wonderful thing to have, but not all intelligent people use their intelligence sensitively. You don’t want to show off and make others feel stupid. You must be sensitive to the reactions of the people around you. It might be appropriate for you to admit that you have the right answer, but in some cases, you might have to say, “I think this is the answer, but we might want to check it.” A sensitive person would not make someone else look dumb.
; W- E! q5 Y/ j: y3 G* ?8 w) O
2 W+ X2 O7 C* B8 a* b  A sense of humor is always valued. Different people, however, laugh at different things. You don’t want to make someone feel uncomfortable by laughing at his /her mistakes. A sensitive person would understand whether a person could be teased or whether a person would appreciate a certain joke.- K# C3 P* g' j4 v# e; i

1 I9 A, g, V& V  A sensitive person would make everyone feel comfortable. A sensitive person understands that people are different and that the values of honesty, intelligence and humor can be applied differently.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 05:11 , Processed in 0.328574 second(s), 21 queries .