立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 78|回复: 0

[托福写作] 托福考试写作备考经典范文9

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在托福写作部分有所突破需要的是扎实的英语基本功和清晰的解题思路,很多正在备战托福考试的同学都希望能提高写作成绩,下面我们搜集了一组托福考试写作经典范文供同学们欣赏和参考,希望大家能得到启发,写出自己的优秀托福作文。  4 ?2 B5 o: F" h+ ?9 R( e0 Q
  PR Some people prefer to spend time with one or two close friends. Others choose to spend time with a large number of friends. Compare the advantage of each choice. Which of these two ways of spending time do you prefer? Use specific reasons to support your answer.! b' }( w+ z5 `$ a: x

6 ?. L0 [% ~$ J$ N2 i  We all need to have friends, and I think the more friends we have the better. Friendship helps us learn how to trust others, what to expect from others, and how to profit from experiences. I want to have a lot of friends around me so I can learn more about myself from different people.
0 m% s" `! r. S : @$ Q- g$ [# E6 h7 d( R
  I want to have people around me that I trust and that I can depend on. We all need friends, both in times of trouble and in times of happiness. If I only have a few friends, it is possible that they might not be available if I need them. If I have a lot of friends, it is more likely that they will be able to share my troubles or my good fortune.' s( A. M; h, ]2 C, y

+ O& X4 ~1 T, g6 k0 q  I want to have people around me that surprise me. If I have just one or two friends, I know what to expect from them. I know how they will react. If I have a lot of friends around me, I will always be surprised. Each will have a different way of reacting to a situation. Observing this reaction and responding to it will teach me how to deal with strangers whom I might meet.6 b/ a5 o  z* x( f$ V1 z# A# ?, @
/ ]! `6 D- g* D% a- f! g) Q
  I want to have people around me that can teach me something about life. If I only have a couple of friends, I will know everything about them very quickly. If I have hundreds of friends, think what I will learn. Each day they’ll teach me something new and show me a new way of thinking about something., q2 e& w. I9 s" A7 b

3 U2 a( @3 y8 D% c7 @+ u  I have a lot to learn in life, so I want as many people as possible to help me. I want a lot of friends to show me how to have a good time. I’ll do the same for them.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 13:19 , Processed in 0.407722 second(s), 21 queries .