立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 79|回复: 0

[托福写作] 托福考试写作备考经典范文6

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在托福写作部分有所突破需要的是扎实的英语基本功和清晰的解题思路,很多正在备战托福考试的同学都希望能提高写作成绩,下面我们搜集了一组托福考试写作经典范文供同学们欣赏和参考,希望大家能得到启发,写出自己的优秀托福作文。  
2 `; o$ S( v' u' J5 U' n  PR You need to travel from your home to a place 40 miles (64 kilometers) away. Compare the different kinds of transportation you could use. Tell which method of travel you would choose. Give specific reasons for your choice.
1 q. J1 b' q" Z! s' f
. z( ~3 |6 O( ]9 H" Z  Choosing the Best Transportation5 T  j, a9 }4 T' H% a8 t2 a
7 q, _" \6 }/ |) I) Z" M* w) h
  There are many different types of transportation which I could use to travel 40 miles from my home. The type of transportation I would choose depends mainly on how fast I need to get there and how much money I have. Some possibilities are walking, horseback riding, driving, or using a taxi, bus, or train.# l* I5 E! i9 |1 J1 ?

& K- e5 T6 P: E# N! ?) m! A8 u  The most economical choice is walking. It costs nothing, is healthful, but it is time consuming. The average person can walk about 4-5 miles per hour, so this trip would take at least 10 hours to complete. That means I would probably have to spend the night somewhere along the way. If I have to spend money for a hotel, then this choice really isn’t free. Plus, I might arrive at the end tired and with sore feet! After walking comes animal transportation. In my area, horses are not common, so it wouldn’t be a likely choice. I believe that a 40-mile trip would take 2 or 3 hours on a horse. If I had free access to a horse, the cost would be minimal. Of course, I’d have to know how to ride!3 j5 {# B2 D2 r3 y! }$ A( p! y
+ w! _5 U! y0 N
  With a car, the travel time is minimal (under one hour), with only the cost of gasoline to consider. However, I don’t own a car, and car rentals are expensive. Shared taxis are one form of affordable transportation, with 4 or 5 people sharing the cost of a car trip to a common destination. The only downside is finding people to share the fare with me. Fortunately, I live in an urban area, where there are buses and trains to ride. One of these would be my first choice.
/ y. D4 V+ o+ B9 x, Z 6 h, r- d5 T" z, m0 b
  In short, the kind of transportation depends on how fast I need to get to my destination and how much money I have. If I need to get there first, and money isn’t important, I can hire a private taxi. Since I don’t own my own car. I don’t have that option, and I have never walked 40 miles ins one trip. I usually depend on the bus and trains, and would do so in this circumstance. They are cheap, dependable and reliable.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 05:00 , Processed in 0.257494 second(s), 21 queries .