立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 91|回复: 0

[托福写作] 托福写作:精彩托福英语句子结构100句(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  21. Eliminating problems by transferring the blame to others is often called scape-goating.
7 r+ U+ ~0 |5 D( w2 U% }1 F( E  用怪罪别人的办法来解决问题通常被称为寻找替罪羊。
6 y" n/ m4 F# m+ p  22. The chief foods eaten in any country depend largely on what grows best in its climate and soil.
  A: n$ [4 }" a* z% y  .一个国家的主要食物是什么,大体取决于什么作物在其天气和土壤条件下生长得最好。, n. M7 f0 U' H- z
  23. Over a very large number of trials, the probability of an event's occurring is equal to the probability that it will not occur.0 b7 T* n* I9 p- D( S
  在大量的实验中,某一事件发生的几率等于它不发生的几率。$ r, e$ r" G( l2 _
  24. Most substance contract when they freeze so that the density of a substance's solid is higher than the density of its liquid.
7 `4 J6 A* \! X5 s8 g' I! d+ A  大多数物质遇冷收缩,所以他们的密度在固态时高于液态。  X$ [8 ^3 Q/ a& d
  25. The mechanism by which brain cells store memories is not clearly understood.: M1 J# f2 Y- f% [/ ]
  大脑细胞储存记忆的机理并不为人明白。
  ?, |; Y/ Y7 b1 z& W, \9 Y" X  26. By the middle of the twentieth century, painters and sculptors in the United States had begun to exert a great worldwide influence over art.) z) j+ N  g" t3 ~, A
  到了二十一世纪中叶,美国画家和雕塑家开始在世界范围内对艺术产生重大影响。* a4 I1 E5 @) U% x& E
  27. In the eastern part of New Jersey lies the city of Elizabeth, a major shipping and manufacturing center.' c$ a  G  z7 S& `+ [) ?
  28. Elizabeth Blackwell, the first woman medical doctor in the United States, founded the New York Infirmary, an institution that has always had a completely female medical staff.
! l! h: N( K* X9 t4 ~  Elizabeth Blackwell,美国第一个女医生,创建了员工一直为女性纽约诊所。0 h8 U: a$ e; F2 x
  29. Alexander Graham Bell once told his family that he would rather be remembered as a teacher of the deaf than as the inventor of the telephone.& Q  ~/ x. B5 b  r- |- v1 ]
  Alexander Graham Bell 曾告诉家人,他更愿意让后人记住他是聋子的老师,而非电话的发明者。" X8 Q5 p8 ]$ s; I+ y. Z
  30. Because its leaves remain green long after being picked, rosemary became as sociated with the idea of remembrance.
% }5 V: L, I+ g  采摘下的迷迭香树叶常绿不衰,因此人们把迷迭香树与怀念联系在一起。
" R! o, K/ c# K" y/ i6 h" ?# _  伊丽莎白市,一个重要的航运和制造业中心,坐落于新泽西州的东部。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 06:55 , Processed in 0.171072 second(s), 21 queries .