立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 86|回复: 0

[托福写作] 托福写作:常见50例病句(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. The artist's work pushes our civilization to a higher level.8 @. ]- _- ~- D* E% s
  改进:Artists' work upgrades our civilization.
" E2 g( G# {$ v1 F  `  2. For example, you work in a big factory.6 s& J' @8 C; C) |! v/ {; i
  改进: Suppose you work in a big factory.
  {# j7 a3 k, ]- x) U9 S' r  3. You'll find you are fit for business and you can make it your main job.
' [( l# d8 f7 i! M; s$ W) ]: }  改进:You'll find that you are cut out for business and you can make it your career.
9 L; {) J7 p) Y' P  4. We will own nothing at all if we depend on luck.
: \6 n! W$ F# y# X- D4 _, J  改进: We will get nowhere if we rely on luck.5 X% e7 C" D6 j4 t! O/ p8 _7 Q
  5. He will get a higher salary to improve his living level.+ V+ k$ p1 V4 k6 A
  改进: He will get a higher salary, thus improving his life.
- |) @+ f3 w% q3 a  6. Their brain is still very young.) f6 B+ O; L% p& S
  改进: They are still immature." v) d8 p  e9 g3 S" o
  7. Dissatisfaction makes people produce desire for better things.2 Y3 e2 t+ S0 `" `. u
  改进: Dissatisfaction impels people for the better." k$ l- s+ r# D3 t& l$ F
  8. They can't analyze clearly what is right and what is wrong.0 Y/ o! N+ _2 q* ~3 d
  改进: They cannot tell right from wrong.& H# \3 C2 M* D0 S( l7 }" }
  9. It will help children to form a good habit of dealing with time.
% q3 r& W3 |( u3 N1 o  K  改进: It will help children learn to make good use of time.
, }8 t/ g; R1 k+ U  10. Though it is not the best job, it afford to his life.
* \8 j; S* T3 q$ t6 _  改进: Though it is not the best job, a job is a job. He can make ends meet with it.  o7 _. F/ ]" Q- q
  11. Since people are always not satisfied with their present situation, they want further development.( s; W& B/ _5 w# D6 ?
  改进: Since people are never satisfied with their status quo, they want further development.
2 G, V" n+ W( |: l: e* [# X  12. The only thing they need to do is to find a job which can easily get big money.' ~8 H# j, J1 z: [$ z( v% z9 m
  改进: The only thing they need to do is to find a job that can bring them big money.
4 ~3 t3 S3 @( o% x* u+ q6 ]) _  13. They like an active life but not a peaceful life.  _. x+ K* Y9 i. A/ D8 M1 `, v- _
  改进: They like an active life rather than a peaceful one.
! W: @0 S* L  K2 E3 a+ Q  14. Some cigarettes may even cost a larger sum of money.
/ |- O; ~/ C8 C& @- b( i- l: V  改进: Some cigarettes may cost even more.
7 ?, j$ n) a2 M/ _* B; x  15. Firstly, dissatisfaction encourages the discovery of new products.
4 B* v3 f  C- _7 Z1 Q9 U) h  改进: Firstly, dissatisfaction encourages the invention of new products.
2 h4 L* X* ^5 d( I( B, C  16. Insgroupsto suit the needs of enteringsintoswork, students must grasp some technical skills.
; Z  s/ O! p- G' P  改进: Insgroupsto meet the needs of future work, students must learn some practical skills.: ]- V0 `4 h1 K8 S0 R5 J( s* f
  17. It is very necessary more qualified scientists and technicians.
+ i/ G" Q2 O$ Z; a2 ]  改进: Qualified scientists and technicians are in great demand.
, N1 e2 q" `5 r% L8 U7 l  18. This knowledge will become a part of your body.: R) A6 P8 j2 Q# s- N" c7 c) t
  改进: This knowledge will become part of you.
0 s- `1 Q2 J1 O7 \9 B% w  19. They cannot think clearly.  r7 F* e0 C6 a) e
  改进: They cannot think straight.7 f* [1 O0 S' w  {9 ]
  20. Money can improve their living standard.3 L$ m! X. s- E' _7 W
  改进: Money can improve their life./ _: r% B; N  S' N/ v
  21. Parents always think that children will get a good job and earn a lot of money.
- m0 {2 p0 N+ F; Y5 B7 u  z; }8 E  改进: Parents always expect their children to get a good job and earn a lot of money.
. D! {& D# A4 t  }. m: @  22. If a student only cares about money, will lead to be unhappy all his life.
) T8 x0 |# p- v' V, \  改进: If a student only cares about money, he will be misled and will be unhappy all his life.# z: U( S* Q" p; e; o
  23. One purpose of education is to study the way in which he studies later.4 {6 j1 p' P/ D9 d5 g$ n
  改进: One purpose of education is to learn to learn.7 {( C/ E4 k( k2 U$ H
  24. Many parents arrange their children go to learn piano.- \1 d% p& o3 z- {" l
  改进: Many parents send their children to piano classes.: p; j. G6 s4 _% ]# [6 r; P9 A0 q. ~
  25. When I want to absorb somebody else's opinion, I will study with others.6 V2 e/ B; y, b/ K; E
  改进: When I need second opinion, I will study with others.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 11:12 , Processed in 0.344803 second(s), 22 queries .