立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 90|回复: 0

[托福写作] 托福考试辅导:写作经典作文模板系列一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  合理的利用新托福考试写作模板可以让考生的复习更省时省力,下面我们搜集整理了一些新托福考考试写作的经典模板供大家参考,希望大家能在经典模板的基础上创作出更有个人特色的优秀托福作文。% D* B; b  b9 ?0 @0 L
  新托福写作经典作文模板一:5 \5 ~9 N: M0 a1 l& A' L* T
  A or B
9 w7 w1 `0 t) K  Depending on personal experience, personality type and emotional concern, we find that some people hold the idea of A meanwhile others prefer to B, from my point of view, it is more advisable to chose A rather than B. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.* I. l1 s: q4 @% j! x
  The main reason for my propensity for A is that___________________________.就理由进行解释_____________________.For instance,____________________7 \1 I+ M/ V& C
  Another reason can be seen by every one is that____________________________.就理由进行解释___________________For example,____________________
7 k+ Q7 ?5 A; f+ ^# v: c  The argument I support in the first paragraph is also in a position of advantage because_____________________________
- V7 u' O& S) t: B& l: n  Although I agree that there may be a couple of advantages of B, I feel that the disadvantages are more obvious. Such as________________.
  [2 w2 A/ z& X. X* H1 B, H# M  In a word, ________________________________________________.So, it is sagacious to support the statement that it is better to A.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 08:16 , Processed in 0.194323 second(s), 21 queries .