立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 61|回复: 0

[托福写作] 2011年托福备考:托福写作优秀范文实例23

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
You must select a person to teach others to do a job. Which one of the following is the most important for you to consider in making you selection?   The person’s education The person’s work experience 
( H# ?5 M) W& k# V+ |5 R  The quality of the person’s previous work
! M% a7 f% n7 L* r7 K7 D  Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.来自www.Examw.com
0 L- }  x: O$ S& G' o  Training someone to do a job is an important task. It requires a good education, work experience, and skilled job performance. Of these three requirements, I believe it is most important that a potential job trainer be judged on the quality of his or her previous work.
0 J$ |) z' Z: m+ `3 x  A person may be well educated, but not able to perform a job proficiently. A doctor may know how to treat childhood diseases, but not be able to train medical students to perform surgery. An accountant may be able to balance a company’s accounts, but not be able to help the company’s executives invest their money.
( Z* E. _8 c! R) z4 O7 U! I1 c% l  A person may have a lot of work experience, but not be able to do the job well. Time is not the best measure of quality. A mother may spend 17-years raising her children, but not be able to train young mothers to care for their infants. A typist may have typed ten-years worth of letters, but may not type over 30 words a minute.* f. p! S1 \2 z- w4 Z7 O
  A person who does a job well is the one you want to be a trainer. I want to learn to fly a plane from a pilot who has faced a lot of mechanical problems in flight and never had an accident. I want to learn how to make money from a billionaire not form a salaried investment broker.
% M" J9 R/ b9 G& x3 ]  As in all things, it is quality that we look for, not general knowledge or time spent in an occupation. I want others to learn from the best, so they can be the best, too.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 06:53 , Processed in 0.378572 second(s), 21 queries .