立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 69|回复: 0

[托福写作] 2011年托福备考:托福写作优秀范文实例33

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  AD Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.   Yes. Yes. Yes. The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns. When I get a job. I want to earn a lot of money. If I earn a lot of money, people will know I am successful, smart, and a good candidate for marriage.中华考试网(www.Examw。com)
! l6 b, T. U3 k7 E  Money equals success. If I earn a lot of money, I can wear nice clothes, get a big car, buy my parents a nice apartment, and spend a lot of money on my friends. Everyone will know I am rich and very successful.
; }+ I3 e4 t7 D. }" ?$ Q  Earning a lot of money will show people how smart I am, Everyone knows you can't be stupid and earn a lot of money. Who will trust someone stupid to do a job?$ Q, v. j" }5 m. c/ p
  When I earn a lot of money, my mother will be able to find me a good wife. She will be able to tell everyone what an important job I have. It will make it easy for her to find someone for me since all girls want to marry a rich man.
  H4 g6 M: h9 D) x  I don't care what kind of work I do as long as I earn a lot of money. That's the most important thing for me. Having a well paying job will show everyone that I am successful, smart, and a good catch!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 17:37 , Processed in 0.180917 second(s), 21 queries .