立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 50|回复: 0

[托福写作] 盘点新托福写作10个常见话题

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
托福写作是中国考生在托福考试中的弱项之一,其中语法、用词以及逻辑思维是写作的问题所在,只有在日常生活中多读些范文,了解托福写作中应该具备的的逻辑思维,从哪方面考虑问题更容易写,各种问题都要先想好再开始写。下面我们一起来看下这些托福写作的话题,大家可以练习一下。
' L4 [4 c' G6 t7 q5 \  1. 全球化影响 ( ~& ?0 l6 z4 C7 u

: t7 u) L/ I) x7 S/ i  There is a disagreement on the impact of increased business and culture contact between countries on a country’s identity. What is your opinion?
4 {' d# f$ E% ?  h* L  2. 政府投资* q. u" [# r& y# }4 l7 `# n
  People should keep all the money they earn and should not pay taxes to the state. Do you agree or disagree?
) P$ U& \6 }: L  3. 科技影响5 M' }; E5 q1 s/ w
  Many employees may work at home with modern technology. Some people claim that it benefits only workers, but not employers. To what extent do you agree or disagree?. j; @$ Z9 o/ \5 e
  4. 文化类
' c) T0 }1 y" f  i. It is more important for a building to serve its purposes than to look beautiful. Architects do not need to worry about whether it is a real work of art. Do you agree or disagree?5 j7 _# A# g/ g: {; f6 Q
  ii. The international tourism is the biggest industry in the world. To what extent do you think its advantages far outweigh its disadvantages?
* K1 D6 [2 K& }% H  5. 生活工作
( U& m; p3 r1 x$ l% {$ ~  Some people think that changing jobs periodically is good. What is your opinion?1 ~. A& A& U$ y' y
  6. 传媒类! k4 U5 J, n+ k) I" @* n* l. n: q) L
  Some people suggest that there should be restrictions on a detailed description of crimes in the newspapers and on television. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6 C) p5 R7 ~2 `  7. 广告类, x7 O; e3 n* H2 P1 R( M
  There are many advertisements directed at children. Parents argue that children are misled, while advertisers consider advertising a source of useful information. What is your opinion?- J$ W6 q# B4 {, z
  8. 环境类* v' N9 h* p' |2 p# ^$ d
  It is said that the best way to solve the world’s environmental problems is to increase the price of fuel. To what extent do you agree or disagree?: G; a1 g' G* h" @! }1 Q
  9. 动物类考试用书, f0 ^5 o! ~. B( {1 I, u) H# f) K
  Far too little has been done to prevent animals and plants from dying out, although people have noticed this problem for a long time. Why have people failed to improve this situation? What are your suggestions?8 S$ `( T6 D0 ^: B  d0 E
  10. 教育类8 S) g; u+ R2 h# M2 S4 H; q; ^- O
  i. Some people believe that educating children altogether will benefit them. Others think intelligent children should be taught separately and given special courses. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.; u! T1 y' i# i  `& r
  ii. Today, more school leavers are unable to find jobs. Discuss the causes of rising unemployment among young adults and suggest any solutions.2 |7 O: c, `9 X. e# ~+ v# b* V
  以上10个托福写作的题目你看好了吗?托福写作需要从哪方面分析问题,还要多看多学多思考,写作题一部分是考的用词用句,还有很大一部分考验的是写作思路与逻辑思维,要多方面思考,才能写出最优,最有想法的文章。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 10:38 , Processed in 0.313173 second(s), 21 queries .