QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 73|回复: 0

[托福写作] 托福写作范文:Why go to University

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
托福写作范文:Why go to University* C3 X2 v. z8 ~7 K
 Mr. Tao Xingzhi, the most famous educator in China, once said: the biggest misfortune in one's life is that one does not receive a university education. Needless to say, a university degree often helps a person achieve his goal with more ease. However, do we attend university just in pursuit of a degree? Does a university only provide us nothing beneficial besides a paper-made diploma?
1 N, i) R: u( N) Z! D; i3 s1 V  6 J9 c- X* x5 v7 D, P5 D2 W
  As far as I am concerned, we enjoy a university education in the following aspects which articulates us to a university education:
2 j: z, V% {0 L  Firstly, with the knowledge learned in a university, we will have a deep understanding with our society. It is true that genuine knowledge comes from practice, but it can not be denied that genuine knowledge, tells us how to practice. A thorough study in a college or university, of course, enables us to realize how the society works and how to cope with certain problems arising from it in a more efficiently, more skillful way.中华考试网' W* p3 R8 i' Y5 {' K
  Second, a university education usually makes it possible that we can acquire a decent job. Because of an accomplishment of a four-year study, it is not difficult for us to find a good job in most cases.
3 v$ E; b/ p+ d  S, y- u" _* N  How can we imagine that a graduate majoring in astronomy has to be a vendor in the street!8 R& i1 {- W: c; [
  Undoubtedly, he/she should sit in his/her laboratory, making a research on aircraft on a computer. Obviously, a university education assures him/her a decent job.
' Y1 `- P5 s" o, s  Last, but not the least, we can help others much better if putting what we learn in a university into use. A university education corrects our values, enhance our skills, and broad our horizons.% `  b, P& u" a7 G
  With those, we are more capable of giving a hand to those who are in need of help than before. “Knowledge is power”. When achieving a degree in a university, we can get a better understanding of the society, find a decent job in an easy way, and help others better. All of those are due to the knowledge learned in a university.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 22:31 , Processed in 0.173892 second(s), 21 queries .