QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 66|回复: 0

[托福写作] 托福写作:托福写作必备句(一)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
托福写作:托福写作必备句(一)
; A' U/ h% Q) I3 ?) D1.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.  
. L, f7 c+ m; y: ]+ L% W+ ^我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生7 }4 r5 l! a+ ^! r6 G' P! b+ C
2.We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order./ _9 T5 k. F4 ]; L( j$ V
我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意. J% o! O! _9 {& K: C6 q. A
3.Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.# _; k+ `3 ^4 o2 O0 @
我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量, i) T3 s; i' I' d' o8 U4 t  g
4.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next month and what’s samples you saw just now.
1 p5 G3 X" _$ R( g/ }) c我保证在质量上,我们下月发给你的货物和刚才你看到的样品是一样的
3 S3 r% p9 n  r, n; K5.I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.# b  z* o, o" W, P% {; [' W
我能保证我们将发给你的产品属于A级来自www.Examw.com
$ d( V, j8 Z4 b0 W7 n, O6.Our products are surely of standard quality.' _" Z6 y# P' y/ f: `2 d
确信我们产品质量一流/ o3 X! ^& D& O% R7 j
7.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.
  I. E  C  y! Y- K  ^我保证付款将不迟于六月末
, v/ a6 r3 M( ^2 _8.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.
1 g4 P4 o* i. q% ]+ X! j3 K6 M我保证我将检查这些问题并确认是否我们的过错
7 R6 \+ u' n7 j6 L9.We can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit.9 v) E; m* ?$ }* W
我们能确信货物在运输过程中避免受损
- B  r! {. ]9 f8 L, B) D10.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired./ S( R7 k3 g; g3 F
我们将重新保证设备维修的保护
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 21:21 , Processed in 0.275129 second(s), 21 queries .