QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 65|回复: 0

[托福写作] 托福写作:托福写作必备句(一)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
托福写作:托福写作必备句(一)
* P1 m' @9 r# N1.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.  
* e- W# B' l& `5 X2 L/ }我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生
, t: W- g$ a. p: k& y1 O/ l0 x  L9 \2.We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.
1 Q) q& b5 n6 Q5 E我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意
' x/ V* H/ A5 J+ v3.Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.- x3 X$ a  |/ G; r( l
我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量
7 {: U3 w- j* j) x4.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next month and what’s samples you saw just now.
% f5 o* W" B/ _/ ?8 u我保证在质量上,我们下月发给你的货物和刚才你看到的样品是一样的8 O6 u. X! b$ o
5.I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.. R+ t- w: q; J0 j! N7 P7 z
我能保证我们将发给你的产品属于A级来自www.Examw.com: I6 N5 g7 M2 j
6.Our products are surely of standard quality.7 ]# B, C% i* x6 x) \
确信我们产品质量一流
' T' R, o+ f, h9 H" e: H7.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.
& m+ N# G" V) v6 M( U" U我保证付款将不迟于六月末7 t1 m8 G3 x# }% @6 y
8.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.
& h& p& }' j( j% H我保证我将检查这些问题并确认是否我们的过错
; a  G/ v6 A/ _# @- O: ]  Q; A9.We can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit.
& W+ w4 u0 ^% V/ D4 V6 P我们能确信货物在运输过程中避免受损5 T) V5 D8 t; T& h% |
10.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.* G' r- T+ x6 v  ^( H3 q
我们将重新保证设备维修的保护
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 16:42 , Processed in 0.291810 second(s), 21 queries .