QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 111|回复: 0

[托福写作] 托福写作范文:当代大学生

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
托福写作范文:当代大学生, Z+ P% _/ P/ X) u' y5 \9 s& s! l
Life is imperfect without going to a colleage. Everyone is eager to go to university when they were in middle school or even they have worked.( s* w2 S+ L- g  j9 c
  Then when you are in university, maybe you can find many things different.www.examw.com
. N4 f1 J# D. @4 @" X  For me, I have been for about 2 years, so I'm confident to say that I have observed many respects about colleage students. I used to beb ambitious and want to achieve my dream and plan to do many meaningful things in colleage. But now I am influenced by the enviorment around me. I become lazy and unconfident. I think sometimes I even lose myself. Most of other colleage students are just liking me.
( |. V& [5 B' I3 n: d( m7 f  C; Z  There're a lot of free time in colleage, many students might find nothing they can do. They just feel borinng, complain even feel lonely and want to go dating. It looks like they have so much money that they provide their girlfriend with anything they want. They are addicted to many online ggames and play it day to night. They also consider class skipping as honor.
6 N; |/ ~  {  `" L* D8 {6 t$ {  For girls, many of them try to make themselves beautiful and want to find a handsome and rich boyfriend, so they pursue fahion and use their parents' money to buy many clothes,  make-up and hair style. In a word, they're degrading themselves.
: ?+ ~0 l7 Q( \6 H  However, they're also many colleage students who have their own pursuit. they are fighting and make themselves perfect.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 08:04 , Processed in 0.633093 second(s), 21 queries .