只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 100|回复: 0

[托福写作] 托福写作范文:Sharing My Opinion about Preparation

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
托福写作范文:Sharing My Opinion about Preparation
0 \. l2 `7 M3 }) H" H$ U- H Good  evening,dear friends,# i+ D7 k6 k; I& F
  My name is Jiajunlei,I`m from computer department,and my major is information management and information sisterm.I`m very honored to stand here sharing my opinion about preparation.中 华 考 试 网
& s& X: V6 Q5 D8 E2 d. I  As is known to us all,every student in our university have to give a lesson instead of our English teacher since 2009.For this thing,my other fou roommates and I spent two weeks preparing for it.Compared with other students,I think we paid more time and attention on it.It proved that works paid off.After class,our teacher spoke highly of us,what`s more,we gained respect from our classmates.+ b5 _$ M1 \* a
  As the old saying goes,success belongs to who makes preparations.It is the same with our life.Only if we make preparations before we do one thing,can we do it well.In one word,we ought to make preparations before we do ong thing.As a university student,I think it is of great importance for us to be ready for what we will do.Do you agree with me?That`s all,thank you for your listening!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 11:22 , Processed in 0.168223 second(s), 21 queries .