QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 87|回复: 0

[托福写作] 托福写作范文:College Student’s Job-hunting

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
托福写作范文:College Student's Job-hunting
  \. s; q( C+ L; a- J, J1 }7 o6 p- QNowadays, many college students find it hard to get good jobs. For one thing, students can not find jobs that satisfy them. For another,the students find the companies'requirements becoming more and more strict.They feel a lot of pressure.中 华 考 试 网
1 ^- l1 M$ C9 \4 ]* J+ \7 V$ c  Many resons lead to this situation. First of all, the market has become competitive. More and more college graduates are hunting for jobs while the jobs are limited. In addition, the companies like to choose the best among the candidates while they have more choices.Thirdly,some graduates do not want to do the basic work in a company but to be a manager and so on and so forth.
8 M7 z3 `( h" J) f: [  P  I would love to say that all you need to get a job is an online degree and a good opportunity. That is not the case though. Sometimes you actually have to use your personality to land a job as well, which may be a challenge if you aren’t used to wooing people without being cheesy. A lot of the jobs that I have earned and maintained were purely the result of my personality. My capabilities as a writer played a very minor role in the positions. If you want to guarantee that you will get a job in the near future, you need to learn how to use charm the right way. Here are some tips to help you do just that.% _( D0 m0 i4 k, r
  Firstly,a smile shows approachability. That will go a long way in helping you get a job because it will show the employer that you can be a good team player. Secondly, a sense of humor shows likability. There is nothing wrong with making a joke or two in a job interview as long as they are appropriate for work. You have to say these in the right way too. Thirdly,eye contact shows confidence. This will be both charming and enticing at the same time.0 @, V) d! I4 h: Q" V
  In conclusion, whether the college students can find a good job depends on themselves.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 00:41 , Processed in 0.285077 second(s), 21 queries .