立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 43|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇一百一十九

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
There would be both advantages and disadvantages to having a shopping center built in my neighborhood. One advantage would be the convenience. I would like to have all those stores close by. Shopping would be much easier and faster because I wouldn’t have to drive great distances to get to the stores.   0 {. e- y5 z# D4 U1 w
A shopping center, would mean more choices, because there would be more stores selling   
  ]% z3 K0 z$ Xdifferent products. I might have a movie theater nearby, because so many shopping centers these days include movie theaters in their plans. Most shopping centers also have restaurants and a food court. That means a greater variety of places to eat in our area.     h) n$ Z- A# G
Having a shopping center built in the neighborhood would also mean more jobs for the   
3 ^2 `  s  N1 M) _8 Wcommunity. Initially, these jobs would be in the building of the center. Later the jobs would be in the stores, theaters, and food establishments.   
! E3 o1 n$ K) V2 w, m   7 M6 R0 {- A  [1 I7 Y
Of course, there would be some disadvantages. Probably the biggest problem would be traffic. A lot of people would be coming to the shopping center. They’d drive through our neighborhood to get to the center. In addition, if there wasn’t enough parking at the center, they might look for parking spaces near our homes.   
4 G3 K) D0 F# O) c2 h  K* p: D   9 X2 V; l" j& v% a3 X) u
A shopping center might also invite more crime into our neighborhood. Parking lots after dark are a big temptation to robbers. They know people are there with money to spend. The shopping   - B% ~1 P" _! @( ]0 D& h- n5 N

: E# d. l4 c) p9 c1 T) R. G- gcenter might also become a place where unruly teenagers would gather. This could cause trouble. Our town would need a community center for them to go to instead.  
/ ~; E; W1 f( q6 qOn the whole, though, I think my neighborhood should support having a shopping center built here. It would bring more variety to our shopping, give us the opportunity to amuse ourselves at movie theaters and restaurants, and bring more jobs into the area.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 00:01 , Processed in 0.282946 second(s), 21 queries .