立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 73|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇一百一十七

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Recently one of my friends will move to Shanghai from New Zealand and she asked me which aspects she might not adapt in Shanghai. I think that it is as follows:  % i2 P. {* n; p( |
  0 ~% M7 ~9 n, H5 b3 P) i8 g) y
Firstly, she may think that the air pollution is very severe in Shanghai. As everyone knows that  ; j4 c5 d! S9 w& K% j/ Y
New Zealand is a developed country known for its beautiful natural environment. There are fewer  
# _: v" j! i6 E% K+ Nindustry plants in New Zealand than in Shanghai. So New Zealand is a very clean and beautiful  ( b/ T' Z! [. Y, h8 b, x1 c
country, just like a garden. However, in Shanghai the air pollution is still out of control. When you  ) Z$ e3 z1 j" M& X
come back home from your company every day, you will find that your shoes are covered with  
8 X$ A2 j. k" k. b# ^' Zdusts.  
5 G0 o8 t( t) Q& t! W& T+ v  
% Z1 ?3 q0 V: w6 BWhat is more, my friend may find that the streets in Shanghai is very croweded with traffic. The population of Shanghai is 13 million, which is much more than that of New Zealand. She might find uncomfortable travelling in the streets of Shanghai During rush hours.  
( I# K- k1 O' n! X; NFinally, I think that she may complain about some other small things about Shanghai. For  
9 X% L. k5 A1 W: o9 jexamplem suppose she walks on the pavement and will find that there are too many bicycles parked on it which block the sidewalk. Sometimes she has to walk on the street. I think having lived in New Zealand for a long time, these small things in Shanghai may bewilder her.  + \, B% {2 s! M8 e. v* b

4 l& I! k/ I/ X- n' w, t6 NIn a word, I think that my friend will dislike the air pollution, crowded transportation and other aspects of Shanghai. As a Shanghaiese, I think we all should try our best to make Shanghai a better place to live in the future.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 22:16 , Processed in 0.348313 second(s), 21 queries .