立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 75|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇一百三十

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Even though I have lived in the same house, in the same neighborhood, in the same city my entire life, I know I would be happy living in a variety of places. Moving would expose me to new  
3 J* _2 [5 u) i% N) v& I3 z6 p6 Tpeople, new weather, and new housing. ' Y& g2 l9 T/ X# ^- w. D
Even if I were to move to another part of my city, I would encounter new people. Each  3 ~) }7 @. b, _8 B6 h
neighborhood has a distinct personality. When I move to that neighborhood, I would meet the shopkeepers and residents that shape that personality. I may even adopt part of their manner as my own so I could be recognized as part of that community.  , b) B  `/ Y3 F- R& |9 [

4 i$ `. P8 u" ]( l' v: V/ ^5 n, nIf I want to encounter different weather patterns, I would have to move beyond my city. Where I live now, it is the same temperature all year. I would like to go to a place where there are four seasons so I can experience really cold temperatures. I would like to walk in the snow and perhaps go skiing. I could learn winter sports if I lived in the north.  3 N# E7 r3 G8 |) b. {( Q, J1 i
  " D/ b' f5 y% M' {$ ~
Now, of course, I live with my parents in their home. It is a one story house built around a  
- U+ y6 @5 r( x1 |5 dcourtyard where our family spends a lot of time. If I were to move, I would like to live in an  
8 Q$ ?# ?" N/ f) v. e+ papartment on a very high floor so I could see all around me. I could also meet my neighbors in the elevator and we could get together for coffee in my apartment.  ! a6 N/ @* w  h7 _3 y$ ]
The more I move the more I would experience change. I would meet new people in everyplace I  
) [" l0 @/ W) a& l# D" p6 y" alived; I could move to sample countries with four seasons or even a continent like Antarctica  2 _' q% ~8 c" [: D3 s! Y) s9 \/ I
which only has two. Wherever I lived, I would experience living in housing particular to that area. I would then be a citizen of the world, wouldn’t I? Could you call me a foreigner if I called  " }. I$ V1 G/ L4 c5 k
everyplace my home?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 15:22 , Processed in 0.215739 second(s), 21 queries .