立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 58|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇一百二十七

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Nowadays our Earth faces a number of serious problems, such as the environment pollution, the increasing population, the fatal effects of nuclear weapons, and so on. So some people believe that the Earth is being harmed by human activity. But as far as I am concerned that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live and also makes some negative effects in this process. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.  * @  P7 Q+ b! u1 O5 |3 _
  ( O, f5 _; k7 x- P  B& r
Even though we face so many crisis, no one can deny that Earth are more suitable for human  
- |- ^9 w$ Y0 k1 y# d5 t4 ^habitation. That is the result of the efforts of generations of people. If without that, we might also live in caves and eat the crude food just like wild animals. If that is true, we must haven’t time and energy to think over the problems of the Earth because we have to look for food and avoid  
3 F1 A5 V5 m# Fbecoming the food of other animals. At that state, whether the Earth were harmed is not important for human because some certain crisises can annihilate the total population, such as some  
) M) ]2 \6 F8 p% n  Dinfectious disease or the a change of climates.  
8 v- ]  I5 H' X5 x7 Z2 uIt is inevitable to produce some positive aspect functions when human are struggle to improve the  
6 g9 C* ?; s% i: w4 psurvive abilities and from the experiences of history we also have make great effort to resolve this kinds of problems. For example, most of people hope to limit the scope of nuclear weapons and  . W4 a. X. E3 Y' s
the protection of environment is accept by almost every one. Most of problems are controlled by  
7 I: L4 J* r4 F1 e+ q" |ourselves and some of them have the hope to be resolved in years. We are finding the balance  
1 K- X4 M& S: j& U1 }/ F# [5 S$ [0 Rbetween the development and the protection of our Earth. So it is unnecessary to deny the  
4 o  W& C6 _9 o4 Xadvancement of human.  
2 F+ v8 w" N* u( L" i  
: s+ ]' `" M; S$ _For the reasons presented above, we admit that there are some problems in the process of the  
" p/ O( J" Y* \$ chuman development, but those problems are resolving and as a whole we make the Earth a better place to live. Human evolved in the mode of continuing to correct their mistakes and making a  
/ t" ~8 ]6 u, x; R. A: O. pbetter progress.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 23:47 , Processed in 1.034631 second(s), 21 queries .