立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 96|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇一百三十五

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
"Save it for rainy day," That’s my motto. When I have a choice between spending my money or putting it in my savings account at the bank, I always put it in the bank. I will have a lot of  " }+ ^0 z- G' T0 }3 y8 p
expenses in the future like my education, travel, and unforeseen emergencies. I need to have money set aside for these expenses.  1 B! f# _1 i2 r. u7 x0 G" O
  % j6 o5 R4 y- {$ r
Education is expensive. I can’t depend on my parents to pay all my bills. I have tuition, room and board, books, and incidental expenses to pay for. I’ll try to get a scholarship to cover some of these costs, but I know I will be responsible for a lot of the expenses. If I spend my money now, I won’t be able to pay for my education. I need to save money for my education.    _; m* V3 q) j. W' z0 v) C. y
  ' q) N. v9 C# z+ \) ?* X
Travel is also very expensive. I don’t mean vacation travel. I mean travel to get to and from  
& L5 E) e$ \5 c  rschool. Transpacific airfare costs a lot even special reduced fares. I first have to get to school and then, of course, I want to return to my family for important festivals and occasions. Going back and forth will be costly, but worth it. I need to save money for these trips.  
. [  {  l9 }& Z: ?$ T  x+ x  
9 ~- H9 n+ e/ _$ yEmergencies could arrive at any moment. I might have an unexpected illness while I am at school. There might be costs that aren’t covered by the school insurance. One of my family members may need help. I will have to send them money. You can’t predict emergencies like this, but you can be prepared. I need to save money for these emergencies.  ( t- S8 U8 o+ S; z
When you are not rich, you cannot spend your money carelessly. You must plan ahead. I know in my life, I will have expenses for my schooling and for traveling to and from my home. I know that I will also have unexpected expenses related to unforeseen emergencies. I must be prepared. I need to save money for these events.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 05:25 , Processed in 0.338012 second(s), 21 queries .