立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 77|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇一百三十四

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Moving a number of times throughtout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate, are the right attitute to the life. I prefer this opinion.  6 D" b6 q( o+ O/ X& ?
For somebody who spend their entire lives in one place, they can only know the outside of  4 n, A8 l( {, L! e
hometown by television, newspaper and books. They may live with unhappy enviroments such as cold, sand storm and pollution. Only know somebody who is old classmate and have a few people can talk with. So, their knowledge is less than some body who like to move.  . U( }, r2 P  H5 r) V+ s  x

8 Y) {' _6 J/ }; F4 M5 g; bIf you would like to move from one place to another you can find one that is your choise. you will happy with the climate and enjoy the fresh air and sun shine. It is easy to keep your body healthy. you will be feeling fresh and geting new friend with. you will get different new idea about the life. The new culture will give you more knowleadge, more interesting. Forthmore, you can make more new friendship to help each other.  ; W" a- i% U7 E3 J% h
  ! u& n; z" }0 s3 d" n& y
So I prefer to move and search another place rather than spend my entire lives in one place. One of the famouse man saids: the tree will be died after moved, but man alive.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 08:45 , Processed in 0.195795 second(s), 21 queries .