立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 58|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇一百三十二

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Some people hold the opinion that living in one place is superior to moving in search another  0 ]8 t0 W( l$ ]' J  d& {  K
place.Others,however,contradict it.Personally, I would like to vote for moving to another place. There are no less than three advantages in it as rendered below:  - w; I& |1 \6 S
  ! A( Q# \$ i% f* p
First and foremost, moving to another place may contribute to one’s development.People always choose a better place than their present ones to be their destination. That way, they can learn some new knowledge, communicate with new friends and find some more chances. Those who change their majors may learn even more.There will be a new world open to them.So,moving to another place is really good for us.  * h# W. R0 P6 k* }8 s
There is another factor that deserves some words here. Changing their characters or habits may be one of lots of reasons for some people’s moving. For instance,if you do not like your present  
2 E+ q* z8 I2 vstatue, you should try to move to a new place which you have not been to. Certainly, your mood and attitude will change with the new circumstance.  
3 C* m" ]0 N0 @- c/ ^In addition, if you like to make friends, moving to a new place will be fit for you.When you come to a new place,you will communicate with some new friends,and you can help each other. So, changing a place will make you more sociable.  1 }1 B7 [" {( Z5 G1 X2 y1 c1 s2 l$ V
  1 e( e8 w$ O% f
It is undeniable that staying in one place has its own merits. You can do your work step by  
- A9 r0 A2 I% @) W7 f# astep.You will spend lots of time with your ole friends,and you can feel comfortable in the place with which you are very fammilar.  
2 P: v! }7 K+ w/ L! ?7 {( o" _Nonetheless, I still prefer moving to another place constantly. Because I can make new friends,look for some chances and become more experienced.I love changes.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 07:18 , Processed in 0.187089 second(s), 21 queries .