立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 45|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇一百四十

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Some people like to attend a live performance while others think that watching the same event on television is more enjoyable. To me, I choose watching an event on television because it is easier and not limited and you have choices and can know more details of the event.  
$ O& x+ r: I9 s) l) ?  
- c3 Q! ?+ b% gWatching an event is easier than attending it. You need only a TV set in your room. You do not have to buy a ticket or drive to the place where the event is performed. You can drink some coffee or tea when you want. But if you attend a concert or a play, you have no the freedom to drink or do something else. In addition, you do not need to worry about the traffic jam and being late for the event, so you have light mood to enjoy the event.  
; z2 q3 g1 y. c3 t+ K  
4 V0 c$ b! i( z; HThe other advantage of watching an event on television is that you can enjoy it at any time and you can choose what you like from many channels. But if you attend an event and find you have no interest on it, you would regret and waste time and money. Watching it on television can avoid it. If you are interested in the play, you can stay on it; if you are bored it, you can change the  
# A4 v$ m# [3 ^  Qchannel to find some interesting.  
9 C5 J$ `- q% K* n! t, c  5 m) F2 g* Z3 i- ^9 o+ j, G
Watching an event on television has an other advantage that you can get more details of the event from the interpretation. You can know the background, the present situation and such information of the event. But if you attend it, you cannot learn more knowledge about it.  
! G6 ?/ p0 _, N7 f# R9 V+ SSo I choose watching an event on television. I think it is more enjoyable than attending a live performance.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 07:39 , Processed in 0.150048 second(s), 21 queries .