立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 48|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇一百三十七

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The choice between spending money on tickets to a concert or spending money on jewelry is an easy one. Given this choice, I would buy jewelry. The reasons are obvious. Jewelry is an  : _7 h( N# O; D
investment; it is permanent; and it is fashionable.  8 A: V9 M. p: X6 E
  5 T, }% I2 J! V8 E, o$ f4 }+ M
Jewelry like a gold bracelet for example is a very good investment. It is important for women (and  
' L7 I2 G' V5 C* m. jfor men, too) to have gold jewelry. If you have some serious financial problem, you could always  2 O. M4 {% I6 {* n: q' k; B6 E
set your jewelry to help you over any rough spots. You could not sell your used concert ticket.  / n- q( T6 ?( o1 d  A

0 B* \0 k! d8 }0 B! [Jewelry, unless you sell it, is permanent. You always have it to wear. Each time you put it on, you will remember the day you bought it. It will give you pleasure for years and years. You could not wear the ticket stub from the concert.  
/ y0 t+ A/ S$ e) b  ?7 Y  
; k5 Z% i& C  B* D1 r2 YJewelry is very fashionable. I would feel very smart wearing a beautiful gold bracelet or diamond pin. People would comment and tell me how much they loved my jewelry. They would  
8 F5 j; z9 `/ _' ~' Qcompliment me on my good taste.  * J. Z% M, V8 w0 p6 \
  / Y, G  i+ f( c1 {( A
I would feel very rich with my jewelry. I would have a good investment which is permanent and fashionable. Then, when someone invites me to a concert (and pays for my ticket), I will have something beautiful to wear.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 09:31 , Processed in 0.249504 second(s), 21 queries .