立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 62|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇一百四十二

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Some people like attending live performance rather than watching the same event on television.  
- X1 y3 c; }5 |" b' vThey think that will be enjoyable. Others like me, however, do not think so. There are no less than three disadvantages in attending a live performance rendered below:  
( [& _0 F; m4 \$ U; p- ~6 W' KFirst and foremost,people who will go to a live performance may not see or lister to clearly. Not all seats there are the best place.May be you will feel disappionted after attending it,and you must think the price for ticket is not worth that.  ' J' r. T/ }% Q: m: }

+ G8 u* ~( G1 N( N3 Y$ \$ E: `There is another factor that deserves some words here.The quality of the performance will  $ M6 }+ O# x$ I( t
depends on some external factors.Suppose that you go to a concert outdoors.Before you leave  
# j; T3 @8 W9 @% x  thome, you have to consider how the whether will be go.It is likely that audiances are wet because of rain during the performance.So, even though the performance is in high quality,you may not feel comfortable more or less.  
) M1 R4 y: z2 |In addition, attending a live performance may waste your time. You must go there ahead of time,and you have to park.That will spend much time.  
. R/ p9 m0 A4 |3 M- I8 B* vI can not deny that attending a live performance has its own merits.Nonetheless,based on the  
9 T# P7 U: l5 U. S4 @$ Y8 I3 Wabove discussion, I strongly disagree with the opionion that attending a live performance is more enjoyable.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 00:37 , Processed in 0.163035 second(s), 21 queries .