立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 84|回复: 1

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇七十一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I am from Arroz e Feijao, a small town in the northeast of Brazil. Building a factory in there will  ( U$ C2 Z1 g/ D3 P6 K4 R
bring a lot of advantages and disadvantages, but I believe that Arroz e Feijao will mostly benefit  
1 O2 w. X* D. I/ R/ p/ n# ]from the building of a new factory because it is largely populated by poor people and the factory  4 y0 F: `  m; ?; G  W: u& q$ e
would bring many benefits to this small town. However, of course, a factory has disadvantages as  ' H' Z+ h# I! p! S5 g1 y
well.  
* w, ?5 ~( A: x  
1 U7 D5 R0 G8 g' t6 D# e: zAs you know, factories usually bring pollution. If this factory is not managed very effectively and  / A1 `+ a9 U( _" d
efficiently according to specific rules, it’s prone to polluting the local air and water. What’s more,  2 Z8 ?- J8 @) A* ~" ]5 l
factories usually make noise. Beside clean drinkable water and fresh air, an ideal community  
0 B) G8 g, D2 \should be quiet. If the factory cannot maintain this situation to the community, it will not last long.  
7 \7 o/ D* a- F) B" Y2 g( k' PA factory that is too noisy or pollutes too much will eventually be relocated to a new area.  
7 V; I( D+ }  h  
; x8 \8 K/ A' [/ lOn the other hand, a factory could bring a lot of benefits to the community. So I would support the plan to build a factory to my community for all the reasons I will describe below.  
/ H& u$ m& U3 J" s3 D' a: f/ }  7 o! i/ N1 G; V! u, b
First of all, the factory’s construction will surely improve the local infrastructure. To run smoothly,  6 h' y5 Q% H: V4 u5 i; J
the factory will have to have a steady, reliable supply of water and electricity. Some old pipes will  
  P# {( m2 ^* @. ~# v3 p2 lbe changed, and some facilities will be renovated. The residents’ living standard get improved as a  
" y& k, c( ]# r4 K( P$ B# uresult of these widespread changes, an important benefit in Arroz e Feijao, where many people do not have access to clean water.  
0 @* D9 H9 E1 ]Secondly, to make the employee commute more convenient, the local roads will have to be rebuilt  
- y4 v* c1 [  l6 c4 p8 H4 tand broadened, resulting in improved public transportation. The town’s residents can take a public  . \; s' ?& ?, k2 n
bus to go shopping or go to work. As a result, air pollution and fuel consumption might be  
+ I$ @; u4 h  ~5 m; K6 j* wreduced.  
1 b7 \2 v  o7 z! P8 [* a, [Most important, a factory’s establishment will bring up a lot of employment opportunities for the  ) V8 C/ C* g4 [  R% f
community. A factory need experts from various fields. The residents can take just a few minutes  
' u( g+ ]  H0 |8 t, @& Yto go to the factory to work. So, the local residents can get great benefits from this factory.  ! {5 [; U9 }8 x3 \
  4 Z6 H5 P* ?7 O  J  q7 `$ R
Generally speaking, I agree with the plan to build a factory near my community. If the factory can be managed successfully, the factory and local residents can have mutual benefit.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:11 | 显示全部楼层

历年托福考生优秀范文155篇七十一

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 05:56 , Processed in 0.267743 second(s), 23 queries .