立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 64|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇七十六

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
When asked about what has been brought by television , different people have different answers. There is some people who don’t like TV saying that television has destroyed communications among friends and family. however other people take a negative attitude on this issue. In my opinion, I disagree with the above statement . The reasons are given below.  
' Q- e, [2 z& \1 J* Y9 O  
5 e% B/ X) X8 R2 S6 w4 ATelevision is only one instrument for people to relax. There is many ways of amusement for  
6 Z, L( q  H$ W, Cpeople to select after the working time nowadays. You can select to meet your friends, to  + e0 [  Z6 h; {' Z4 L" X
accompany your parents or to take part in some sports activities. Watching TV at home is simply one way to live. It is too narrowly to regard TV as one main reason to damage relationship among friends and family just because some people has spent a lot of time on it .  
# Q' G, e$ C- w* t4 H  
0 ^5 m3 t) x* |2 k7 e1 q2 }Another reason that I disagree with the above statement is that TV can provide some additional topics for communication among friends and family. Talking about the news, the soap drama or soccer game watching on the TV last night is also good communication ways to increase your affections with your friends and your family. Also sometimes, skipping one TV program could probably make you lose voices among your friends.  ! ^* N  S) e: `# n
  6 [& a& O' ?6 z
Last but not least, watching TV is one good medicine to cure the loneliness when your friends and parents can not accompany with you. I would not forget the warm which was brought by TV  0 x/ L4 Q0 B% U* x. i" Q1 p0 _, L6 {& e
when along outside the hometown.  
( f: J8 x2 ?, h) o) zI can’t deny that some people has ignored friends and family when they are addicted into watching TV. However, everything has it’s two sides. All the factors mentioned above determined me to  
, e8 L4 h! L7 G* n# y7 e1 ddraw the conclusion that it is not reasonable to say television has destroyed communications  9 d& C. L# r6 Q6 M7 i, @. m' W
among friends and family.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 05:47 , Processed in 0.441716 second(s), 21 queries .