立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 65|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇八十五

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Both libraries and sports activities are welcome in the universities. Students could study in the libraries to build up their knowledge. They could get the information that they cannot get in the class. But knowledge is not all for the students. They are willing to have sports frequently.  
/ s- Y& T8 [8 ^1 W0 v, O: yAnyone cannot go on his study without a healthy body. Unfortunately, if we have limited  
5 @" y$ |# G# `  U5 w" q# [3 p. J$ H: C& Oresources to put on the construction and operation of libraries or sport activites, how could we make a decision? I disagree with the statement that universities should give the same amount of money to sports activities as libraries.  
5 q4 D4 ]. |+ F! d  ; E* f+ U( E5 y4 ]& G0 o+ {' i2 V
The librarie is necessary part of a university. We cannot imagine a university without any library.  
. P# c6 Y- F# ?0 r; EStudent would like to find books in the library to facilitate their study. The time in the class is very  
5 F- r/ }) u  M9 T8 C# H. J) llimited. So they could get more academic information in the library. On the other hand, students  / x; L3 d: a" R: B2 p$ l9 S
could enjoy sports outside the campus. Many people just like running, which doesn’t need any  $ E/ e0 Y; k" P3 T) _" p1 d
investment.  ; {+ D' z8 T1 m
Considering the operation of the establishments, we should certainly pay more to run a library than the sports activities. With the developement of the informationalization of the world, more and more books are published. In order to possess those books, universities must pay a lot money on them. While running a stadium is much more easier.  5 H( z- [5 Q9 [+ Y

' p: S" y1 A( D% Q1 H! ^, ^Because university is a place to study, it is natural that more students go to the library. Whenever you go to the library, you will see diligent students studying there. Especially in the examination period, you can hardly find a vacant seat.  6 Q7 G8 Q# g$ c
  ) Q+ I( I: T$ m. o; c( R* L
To sum up, sports activities are very important to students health, but if there is limited money, we  
2 ]7 D" q8 X3 ]have to spend more money on libraries than on sports activities. Because libraries are necessities  
& O* o' z/ A  B: C" F" i$ @0 L4 _of a university, which need a large amount of money to run, and many students enjoy them.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 04:08 , Processed in 0.140159 second(s), 21 queries .