立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 78|回复: 1

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇八十一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I fully agree with the claim that there is no correlation between success and luck. Moreover, I  
! O) J! }5 O  H2 f" d3 Dunderstand success to refer to one’s ability to achieve the predominant part of his goals in his  
2 h6 o8 S& R4 X. d4 clifetime, which in turn leads to a correlation between success and income since the  
/ p7 y8 t/ J) m) _accomplishment of such a natural goal as to provide a good future for your loved ones demands the means. What is the simplest and most lawful way to earn enough to consider yourself a    T( F! j$ ^4 x; n3 ~. Y9 r  t
successful person? To receive a good education and to find a good job. Both receiving an  
, U8 C5 s' Z/ A3 Q, w: x2 _education and making a career presuppose one’s readiness to work hard, and success without hard work is simply not possible for the vast majority of the world’s population. The reasons and  / H, p" V. Y5 g; Q1 Z' X5 b
examples listed below will strengthen my point of view.  " _/ k& {; |3 C  h. [4 `+ g+ r% s
First of all, considering an education and a career as key factors of success, one will choose to  & w6 i7 q( B9 V" F: j% F: O
pursue a degree from a college or a university. One wishing to be admitted to the university will  . {1 Z( ]0 m* X6 c, J
have to take several tests. It is doubtful that someone will be so lucky that knowing nothing, he  ) H$ @9 V4 o: d6 S5 e# t$ S; H
could pass the test with a high score. A low score means failure, and that test taker will not likely  ! X8 \5 L. k1 j+ U6 i6 y4 `4 T
be admitted. Therefore, in order to be successful, one should prepare for the tests and work hard,  
' y" V& j5 Y6 Z' L: abecause a good education will provide him with a good job and an opportunity to accomplish  
- P: ^; o2 }4 @! j- nsome of his goals and dreams. In my lifetime, I have never met a person who could graduate from a college without working hard.  
* S) Z  W: l" FSecondly, it is impossible to make a career if one is indolent and lacking knowledge, at least in  
" k2 X  c' a$ _developed countries. Luck plays no role in achieving this success. Even if someone was  % H) Q! X- d7 l5 [9 s; m) u
unbelievably lucky enough to become a manager not being qualified enough, he will be asked to  4 r' L0 o1 a& a1 ?
resign in the near future because of his inability due to lack of knowledge and experience to make  ' o4 p& {- j4 f# v3 s$ s" m* x
right decisions. For instance, I used to work for a very small company owned by a friend. This  2 `% U# q% |/ F( `$ U/ b  w
company was later closed because of bankruptcy. The cause of bankruptcy was wrong strategies  
4 m3 a0 V+ r2 Y3 n8 Qand decisions made by the owner. After the failure, he went to a university and worked for  % D$ R4 d0 |+ d( C7 M
another company so that he could obtain experience and become a successful businessman.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:11 | 显示全部楼层

历年托福考生优秀范文155篇八十一

Nowadays, he considers himself a successful person because he had turned into reality his two  : a( A* W% {/ @
biggest dreams of producing consumer goods of high quality and making charitable donations to  1 @$ R' h0 z' [$ a+ x1 y1 l, M
needy people.  * h. {5 m0 {8 O& y. g, U" O, E, F

5 y: _3 q) m' O  Y0 g& f: v8 yIn sum, as long as someone understands success as an ability to turn into reality some of his  
: G% j) V+ N, E5 Rdreams and goals, he will have to work hard because he will need money. And his chances to earn  
9 }  O1 A  k# ithat money will remarkably increase if he could graduate from a college and make a career. All of  5 C  `: R3 C+ W; N
these things are simply not possible without hard work. Luck has no place in such a scheme of  
2 {% j  s$ t5 ~0 k! N$ o  X9 zevents.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 13:19 , Processed in 0.351404 second(s), 23 queries .