立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 61|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇九十

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Do you like to visit a museum when you visit a new place? I’d love to. Because it’s an easy way to know the history, the custom, the people, the culture and natural environment there.  - B9 J4 `0 x7 T7 B! e  j6 `
When you arrive at a place, ask which kind of museum they have. To do this you can know what the people there like. For example, if there are a lot of are museums, the people must like art very much. So you can enjoy an atmosphere of art there.  
. `3 L* T( j8 f  
. y# n$ ?9 J% f# JIf there is a history museum, it’s the best way to know the history of this area. It can tell you when  
- S# I$ p) E' E+ R: [/ [the area was built, whether it has a long history, who came here first, what happened in this  
9 C  S' W3 t4 v7 G; j* rarea—maybe a revolution or a war, what changed the people’s life there, and so on. If you want to  
- Z6 t  c' a7 k1 @6 A# |& k, lknow the people there, you must know the history there. Because it’s history what affect people’s  
/ O9 e5 t) O4 \9 t" ~behavior, emotion and custom. If there is a special festival, maybe it’s related with a historical  
7 z: Q) \% z' y7 v6 Q+ n0 {affair.  , E, W3 p: [2 }) p) Y5 ^9 a1 c6 i
  $ F' H. X* K: ?% I
Want to visit a nature museum? It’s a good idea. There must be introduction about the natural  * V2 |+ f1 O' f1 G; t6 q
environment there. Why to know that? We can get information about why people there eat this  5 i0 q  l1 T9 B' |( J
kind of food, maybe it’s because of the weather. And where is the best place to visit in this area.  ( |/ D4 B- j$ a
Go to visit an art museum. Which kind of art you find there? Modern art? Then it may be a  6 o3 j, ?# o# B* v- K2 T
modern place. Classical art? It may be a city with a long history. Maybe you can enjoy an old way of life there.  - \5 h3 K3 ^4 {8 M
    Y( g! S8 w& Y9 _7 o3 G. g
Don’t forget the science museum. It can tell you how the people developed their technology,  - c  o( g4 E& [
whether the science there is well developed. Do people use new technology to develop this area?  ! _- b1 [! C$ Q4 C- x. e  X4 X
If not, it’s the best explanation to the question why people there fall behind with people in other  ) U- ]+ i' V, O5 W0 D; F
areas.  5 L$ T, _9 {( v7 A/ x5 F0 U+ P
So go to a museum, it can tell you about a new place more than you think.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 21:21 , Processed in 0.250230 second(s), 21 queries .