立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 59|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇九十

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Do you like to visit a museum when you visit a new place? I’d love to. Because it’s an easy way to know the history, the custom, the people, the culture and natural environment there.  
0 l! C& e# Z) h6 ZWhen you arrive at a place, ask which kind of museum they have. To do this you can know what the people there like. For example, if there are a lot of are museums, the people must like art very much. So you can enjoy an atmosphere of art there.  - m3 i7 K" d/ t
  - g& l/ j1 E) ?- [" O
If there is a history museum, it’s the best way to know the history of this area. It can tell you when  
0 W) v/ |/ {7 Y; L* l' cthe area was built, whether it has a long history, who came here first, what happened in this  
4 p  a. n( \1 M$ H, l' x) p1 `area—maybe a revolution or a war, what changed the people’s life there, and so on. If you want to  
% q3 N8 R* f8 P# C2 \7 x9 ^- K0 i2 @know the people there, you must know the history there. Because it’s history what affect people’s  
" q8 ]' G) U) E3 Z6 Bbehavior, emotion and custom. If there is a special festival, maybe it’s related with a historical  7 \& _7 ^: W. \# J* z" @
affair.  
( X: ?. \+ U: i) E# n8 I  8 d  w. P- }( \4 n! F( [- }
Want to visit a nature museum? It’s a good idea. There must be introduction about the natural  
3 g% K: s3 P6 A$ c  q* [$ o& U: ienvironment there. Why to know that? We can get information about why people there eat this  * w! P5 G' l' {7 o& O- @
kind of food, maybe it’s because of the weather. And where is the best place to visit in this area.  / O# f- l9 Y. D7 c; P' m3 h
Go to visit an art museum. Which kind of art you find there? Modern art? Then it may be a  + Z3 {6 G5 m+ B- b; m5 Y
modern place. Classical art? It may be a city with a long history. Maybe you can enjoy an old way of life there.  3 X/ P# m4 E" a- M* r& h

) ~5 Q0 }" y3 x  yDon’t forget the science museum. It can tell you how the people developed their technology,  : K' g5 ]1 H, g* X! B
whether the science there is well developed. Do people use new technology to develop this area?  " z( N9 n4 ~) v6 R- [
If not, it’s the best explanation to the question why people there fall behind with people in other  5 l. i* R& L. C" o
areas.  . D1 \- Q" o# A" K* _7 \% t6 J
So go to a museum, it can tell you about a new place more than you think.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 03:59 , Processed in 0.346986 second(s), 21 queries .