立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 68|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇九十五

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Nowadays, it becomes a heatedly debated topic whether a student should be required to attend  
% y  \: M5 a, {5 a1 y- Aclasses or not. Some people hold the opinion that the university students should be required to go  
) C+ }& ^, v, @to classes. However, others have a negative attitude. If I were forced to agree with one of the two  9 L, K3 \4 P/ b: G/ ~' T& o/ @! Y
positions, I would stand behind the latter. My Arguments for this point are listed as follows.  0 g! R$ ^* u# z( `% u$ @
I agree with the statement that going to classes should be optional for university students without  
3 r% @2 q, s, }) Y; Zreservation since I believe a student is supposed to attend those classes he or she is interested in.  
5 j8 K# Y* J" `Naturally, interest is the mother of study. When attracted by a wonderful class, you will attend it  
/ x0 g1 @) W' U* Tunforcedly and immediately. Nevertheless, not all classes are so popular in reality and no one has  , y# j$ M0 h1 `3 U9 B4 M; f0 Q1 v
interest in every class. Consequently, you should select the classes you like to attend for a higher  , _+ `* e8 p. j
efficiency of studying. It can be given a good example, in current universities, many excellent  5 {( S4 F+ {/ s- R* B# a
students almost have the record of skipping some boring and undesirable classes.  
8 i9 e1 z- W" `0 J; M' z1 D' s  : I9 C4 [1 T. I, a2 {. g
Another reason that can be seen by every one is that it contributes to build a university student’s  
  a7 T# ~7 [! Q" C: v/ aability of learning by himself or herself. Obviously, by choosing good and meaningful classes,  
; t3 X/ g2 m& {giving up those undesirable, or studying these classes you can not attend somehow by yourself,  
1 A' H7 r9 D" c7 Byou will learn how to distribute your study time and acquire the capability of learning by yourself,  
8 }$ q* u* J% J$ }8 awhich is tremendously important to modern university students. Many celebrities, such as Bill
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 18:20 , Processed in 0.166345 second(s), 21 queries .