立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 70|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇九十四

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Nowadays, some people like to eat at home and prepare food for themseves, but others have a  # J; f6 Q: L, d7 ^% ~6 N, G
negative attitude that they prefer to eat out side in restaurant or at foodstands. As far as I am concerned, it is better to eat at home. There are numerous reasons why I hold on, and I would explore only a few primary ones here.  ; k/ l) ~  ~& ?7 H2 F

/ A2 H2 O" N6 A3 ?I t cannot be denied that there is some advantage to the first points. Firstly, the condition of the restaurant is more comfortable and the food of there is more delicious usually. Then eating in restaurant become a good choice of getting together with friends. In addition, eat out side take people convenience and shortcut. For the people who are busy on working, prepare food for themseves will make troubles and waste time. For the young person who are not able to cook for themseves, eat at foodstands resolve the problem.  # ?  A: [( L* m0 y7 R7 M
  ) x2 ~0 `8 q6 W/ q8 E
The main reason for my propensity for eating at home is that eat at home and prepare food for  9 J; @1 {; m  ?' A" d! p
themseves can enhance the emotion among the member of family and bring pleasure to everyone.  ' V1 H* w1 R( H4 `- D
In modern society, everyday, parents are busy on working and sociality, and children are busy on  
4 X3 y$ O; G" Z4 B* \' i1 qstudy and playing. For convenience and saving time, they offten chioce eat out side. Then there    o8 x$ @0 W# L. f3 [9 A
left so few time of them to share. Sharing the dinner at home is not only eating but also provide a  
$ k. [4 B+ f, J  w+ }( Wchance to talking, making joke and exchange feeling with each other. Maybe someone think that  
9 O  ~  R- X9 h& ?- m* e, l; Emake dinner is a heavy burden. But I believe prepare food with family is also a happy, likely have  2 j9 X% j+ a, `$ I+ E: I, o: {
dinner with family is a pleasure. With your sisters and brothers help your mother do a meal in  
6 Z& Q$ y# }# a: p- c: y( Pweekend, and enjoy the food ,and you will feel everything is so nice.  
( S; m7 z: r6 X+ O8 \  , U. |- W6 _3 l( K/ t% e
Another reason is that I think that eat at home is more economical than go to restaurant and save  
  r( U& O8 L. [& R- c9 o5 `+ Vmoney. Using the same number of money you can buy more and better food from shop than from  $ H( ]8 y) L. Q4 v. z) v5 D
restaurant. You can do nourishing meal for your children rather than the junk food from  * _; o* g( G, b% q' E
foodstands. And you can spend the saved money on many the other way, such as buy new clothes and see a movie.  / |2 X7 t6 _$ }. h0 c

- r$ D+ Y5 s( E7 RGeneral speaking, eat out side is comfortable and convenience to our live, while eat at home can share happy with family. Taking into account of all these, I prefer to prepare food for ourseves and eat at home.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 02:16 , Processed in 0.342407 second(s), 21 queries .