立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 83|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇九十三

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In the modern life now, more and more people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. They think that will save time so that they can have enough time to do their jobs. But I still prefer to prepare and eat food at home.  
# l1 j! E4 ~  V7 i  g3 tThere several reasons. First of all, you can save money if you eat at home. In general, to get  & H. V* F3 l9 B. ~, O8 C7 i- ]
profit, the restaurants ask for more money on the same food you cook at home. That is the waste of money. To save money, you may prefer to prepare you food at home with less money.  0 M6 k# E5 p2 L0 t$ b3 z
  9 B7 s+ e8 H; b' B) i8 q
The second, usually, the food in the restaurants is not what you are expecting. you may dislike the way the restaurant cook the same dishes as you do at home. For example, the other day, I asked for potato in a restaurant. After the first bite, I thought it was so awful. My mom never cooked such potato for me! The bad lunch even destroyed my mood in that day.  ) X( w$ `" q3 K" Y! C
  3 t, [( @, k* Z
The third, if you prepare food by yourself, you will have a happy mood when you eat it, regardless of the real savor of the food. It goes a saying well "labor brings happiness".In addition, you can change your method of cooking considering your taste on that day.  
. N3 ]& Z: O1 `The reasons above may can answer why I prefer to eat food at home. Cooking even has become my hobby now. Come back and have your delicious food, I’m sure you will like it!:)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 05:27 , Processed in 0.387523 second(s), 21 queries .