立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 137|回复: 1

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇九十一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It is an interesting phenomenon that, when traveling to new places they have never been to  
" H; b& f2 S- A2 C- ~before, many people choose to visit museums. Why museums are people’s common choice? Based on my personal experience and according to my observations, I think this is because museums tell people a lot about the culture of those places and give them pleasures.  
  P7 R$ c* O  U: }" M  + @6 ^& d+ R: M* K9 H
It is easy to find out many ways to obtain knowledge about the culture of the place where people  
) O2 S5 S: ~- x4 n' A( wvisit for the first time. You can go to a theater or worship or a nightclub. Another option is to sit in  : e/ M$ G0 R  `2 s* ~6 X
the park and listen to the people around you. Among various options, visiting museums might be  
4 j3 S/ ?2 O* Ethe easiest way. Museums show you the history and art and those things that the locals think  
% o* E0 [0 f( L; T/ I# pimportant by exhibiting objects and works, some of which might be unique in the world. On the  
. _) e. T' k% ^. C' _* yother hand, the museums themselves are part of the landscape of the places. Many museums are  ( x3 z$ u! D. I7 Q5 O  }( |
designed and built based on the historical and artistic characteristics of the places where the  
$ o" A* D8 z6 W, m9 hmuseums are located in. The Forbidden City Museum is the most favorite tourist site because not  & t5 q8 }+ [) C3 b1 m/ l
only it contains a large variety of historical objects and art works but also it is the representative  
& D4 c6 `" ?! r$ F2 Z/ T9 l- Uof Chinese history and the highest Chinese ancient architecture achievement. As a result, people  
. Q% V) R# [8 s# w6 K, G( hare willing to select museums as their first destination to understand culture of the place they visit.  
! \6 E# h- H% d1 z. p( [$ y  
/ X* Y/ k2 C- ^8 b  Y* EMuseums also give people pleasure. Even if you are not interested in art or history, there is always  
0 C: K% ^2 U" P! t! \; J. R% ?something to get your attention. Many museums now have what they call "interactive" exhibits.  . `5 q2 T/ S9 r5 S; b9 J
The "interactive" activities were originally designed to keep children occupied while their parents  $ @: z% I6 P0 s! c; F9 |) \+ @6 D2 q. R
were looking at exhibits. However, the interesting thing is that adults are keen to these activities  
3 `/ _- L, N) N+ u3 x+ ^+ k' ]; Zas well as their children. It is fascinating to create your own work of painting in a art museum or  
3 e, T2 F6 |$ [5 A$ i% oto design an appearance of a robot by yourself in a science museum. People can be really pleased  
' e1 `; b% h3 T! m3 E& Gthrough performing the "interactive" works in museums, as well as gaining related knowledge.  
5 o: d3 T8 u5 @) {$ X5 L- |0 h7 t) N  
2 I2 B1 K5 w( ?; n$ jMuseums are welcomed by both local people and new comers because they are an essential part  0 E1 f( Z0 C3 s( p
of our life. They reflect our history, our art, our values, our creations and our dreams. No matter
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:11 | 显示全部楼层

历年托福考生优秀范文155篇九十一

who you are and what you like, somewhere there is a museum that will amaze and interest you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 19:20 , Processed in 0.411301 second(s), 23 queries .