立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 100|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇九十九

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Neighbours are the people who live near us, and their behaviour influence our daily life. Good  ( u9 u/ w1 @9 R- H! K8 q
neighbours can make us feel comfortable and give us many help, and everyone will benefit from a good relationship among neighbours. In my point of view, these are three conspicuous aspects of the qualities of a good neighbours.  8 V& s; M- D& h" c: |% R

- w4 a  f# o% ^$ OOne of the most important characteristic of good neighbours is that they have a good living habit and are friendly to others. A person with bad habit will affect your daily life. For example,  . ~0 u& V% D& U) u: A, Z/ n& N
children are most likely to be influnced by bad neighbors and carry on bad habits. On the other hand, being friendly is also an important nature of good neighbors. If neighbours are unfriendly, they are hard to approach and difficult to get along with.  2 K5 b9 F: r3 ^4 q
  2 v+ F3 B1 L! k7 w, ^3 k  k
Another important aspect of of good neighbors is that they should be willing to help others. In our  1 ~" Q8 S6 P& |$ r6 v  f0 Y
daily life, emergency situations may happen, and we may encounter difficulties which can not be  ( A0 u" e1 O2 s6 E7 m7 I
resolved by ourselves. At this time, the quickest help we can get is probably from our neighbors.  ; J$ v6 \' `2 S0 c) J" \
To some degree, neighbours are as important as relatives to us, because they could provide the    X- o5 ]( {$ P+ R3 b
immediat help. In the same way, a neighbour who likes to help others will get help in return. Help  
0 o2 c0 m7 I/ ?$ I2 V6 _each others can form a friendly and harmonious relationship among the neighbours.  - f5 `" {' [0 M' B  N

. D3 u# c% z& A2 H  P8 [All in all, a good neighbour is someone who have a good living habit, is friendly and is willing to help others. Taking into account of all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that a good relationship among neighbours need the maintenance from us.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 23:27 , Processed in 0.825084 second(s), 21 queries .