立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 76|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇一百零五

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
With the development of the transportation system and some residence institution, the world is  
+ F3 ^) c7 C/ Q! \& Vgetting smaller and smaller, and people are not restricted in only one area. In addition to the  * e) {. V! R# Z* t) j
convenient condition, because there are different places with different cultures, living standards,  
1 i( b' w& K4 feducation environment and other disparity, they are inclined to transfer from one place to the  
% M/ i* S  c* w& U0 o% W5 jother. Is it better to move around than stay in one place? I believe there are no uniform answers,  
- M, @2 u, I- Y7 V1 |5 |, rbut in my opinion, I do agree with the claim that to move around is better than to stay in one  % Y1 u( I9 c$ Q7 ~
place.  
9 N0 X: z( H% y+ O/ v7 e  2 a$ x* `* d3 s. |) w
Most people’s growth comes with the transfers in their life. As for me, when I was young I lived in  
) Q2 v% R5 J* ?) Na small county. Because the school in there was not suitable to me, I transferred from my little  : C* I2 t- n$ v
county to a city to get a better education. As soon as I got to the city, I was amazed that the world  1 S7 W& l% B. y4 y' y9 z
here was so different here as my hometown .If I still lived in my hometown, it was impossible for  8 L7 D3 {; v9 V9 s0 s3 Q
me to make the wildest guess at what the real world looked like. The first transfer has made me to  
1 D3 B8 d5 ?- t1 ximagine my own life and spur on me to go further. With the confidence, I went into a university  $ r  F  t, {* A# o0 t
which I would never think of it before. The university is located in a different city so that I have  ( f6 o. e/ Z9 j
to come into another world. Compared with my living city, the one is more complicated in which  6 J& [; c7 g& |2 B7 @& L( z
there are different people, more convenient transportation, more competitive environment. I love  ( K$ ]* A$ h+ l% D
all of this very much. Communicating with different students and teachers, I have learned much  : b6 [$ \* P9 |9 \* p) t" k1 T
from them which will benefit me throughout my life and my lifestyle. Now I am in a graduate  / v* G1 U+ F/ I  Y+ R
school also so beautiful that I will never regret my selection of leaving my hometown because the  
: q/ F. |0 S* ^transfer has given me a splendid life.  
: x  F! R- I6 Z2 M( hAlso, like we students, there are many adults transferring their work place in order to grasp better opportunities. No matter in industry, in agriculture or in service, workers have rights to choose their work companies which leads them to work from place to place and then they accumulate precious experience and skills to get priorities to others.  
  L3 M' Q7 T4 |# U  
9 \2 M) N; _# c- y$ w: t$ g6 uPeople not only transfer in their own country, but also go abroad to get education, work or live  
3 s2 M3 h4 }$ l6 p- r# Qthrough the rest of their life in appropriate countries. We can see that many students including me want to go to the foreign countries to study further and forge ourselves, and that many parents send their little sons or daughters to foreign countries to study. After all, diverse circumstances give persons new experience and broaden their narrow sight, even help them get more  7 G- {! X2 \' X$ }1 n' G6 l1 c+ |
comprehensive understanding of the world, the society and our life itself.  4 I+ x; X+ P+ T& Z0 h
However, some people may say that if people move around, they will pay for much such as  
2 o4 a/ _) `' H- _money, time and energy. It is right to say that it takes one person some time to get used to his or  6 W% d* K7 b. T8 v
her new environment, new personal relationship which indeed influences the growth of children,  
1 }; `$ m  @6 U6 c6 W! c9 }the efficiency of our work and the stability of our society and family. And I have to admit that  $ r( e2 [. o9 j$ U( I. y5 G
people should make considerate plans before changing their places and may not transfer aimlessly  + W6 R1 ~. F0 Q- t: Y
and frequently. But I think sometimes it is just all the friction that has made the world wealthier  
5 L, H7 a2 F& vand more beautiful. Therefore, I still think it is better to travel around than to live in one place.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 08:45 , Processed in 0.194626 second(s), 21 queries .