立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 77|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇一百零二

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Even though job situations can be very different, there are several qualities that all good  - a  |% F- n! S( M
supervisors have in common. A good boss treats all her employees fairly. She doesn’t single out  
7 V9 d+ B) K# [1 X' wone employee for better (or worse) treatment than the others. A poor supervisor has favorites.  
* d; {" P1 @2 w( DSometimes she’ll even use her favorites to spy on other employees. She expects them to tell her  
- T$ x0 K5 [7 L: H8 ?& S0 G3 awhat the others are saying about her. This can cause a lot of bad feelings among employees.  
& X8 J3 h  w# i. F* x7 rA good supervisor gives clear and understandable directions, She doesn’t constantly change her  3 h8 r. l( p6 V
mind about what she wants employees to do. She also doesn’t get angry with an employee who is  
# o3 [0 H  J) S2 I( z* uconfused and needs her to explain the directions again or more fully. Delegating authority well is  
; T; N( S7 c; ^( {4 W: uanother quality of a good supervisor. She knows how to use the skills of her employees to best  
, d/ p8 H8 g2 M' R/ iadvantage. A poor supervisor insists on doing everything herself. She is unwilling to give any  
* K3 W4 e8 x9 |# gauthority to others.  
% c! _6 j) ^  rA good boss evaluates her employees on a reasonable set of criteria, not on how she feels about  ' E' Z% K) `; c
them personally. And she lets the employees know what those criteria are, so they have a fair  
# H: h- w: u" z1 Bchance of meeting them. She gives both praise and criticism in a straightforward manner. She also  
9 F# I* Y. I2 I) xoffers guidance when needed. A poor supervisor will criticize without giving any suggestions on  ( [# `: X6 A" |- ?4 \' j
how to improve.  
  _* \5 u# L# ]4 K, B! n  
* N& L4 D( n: S  Z2 aMost importantly, a good supervisor sets the standards for her employees by her own behavior. She works hard and treats employees like valuable assets to the company. This promotes good morale among her workers, and this is of great benefit to her business.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 08:58 , Processed in 0.175191 second(s), 21 queries .