立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 72|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇一百一十

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
With the development of modern medicine, people are living longer now. There are many factors   
9 w( s) {  h$ z4 Owhy people can live a longer life. In my opinion, there are three most important reasons: the   ; D; j6 e. \* r- O8 p  A
quality of food has been greatly improved; people benifit from improved medical services; and   
' L! c5 o1 G. n' Dmore and more people realize the importance of regular sports and excercises to their health.   * d: S! r; {8 t- C; b/ N& @8 F& z) E5 U2 O& `

7 \- i" {5 I1 |. L$ aThe improving quality of our food is the most important factor for a longer life. With the   
! D, D& d5 Z# q& k5 ~# tconvenience of modern transportation and food processing technology, we can find any food in the market; and as our standard of living and income increases, we can affort to buy any kind of food we want. we no longer worry about the cost, but pay more attention to the nutritious balance of the food. Better food and better nutrition give us a healthier body.   ' E/ B3 z# k+ G; ]# O; n. d
Furthermore, the development of medical technolgy and method ensure a longer life for people. Many fatal deceases which were considered incurable before can now be treated and cured. Governments are paying more and more money on medical care and training of doctors and nurses. People can access medical services easily: regular physical examinations ensure that deceases can be found ealier and therefore can be treated in a timely fasion.   # h4 U/ N/ V9 v
   ( I4 o& q: F7 h+ y8 l5 ~
Last but not least, people care more about their own health and realised the importance of   
/ h. i7 z- j/ d  hexcercises to their health. Every morning you could see people doing sports outside. More and   # {1 h% \' U6 d2 p; O5 C- W0 j
more people have realized the saying "Life is locomotion". Regular sports build up a strong body. Sports like hiking, jogging, and swimming can all benifit our health. Naturally, people with   
* ?/ w3 A0 Z( t* P9 }' d; `stronger body could resist more deseases, and therefore can live longer.  # b7 u* P& f' g: \- U$ s5 R# k
To sum up, the progress of our society is the reason why people live a longer life now. People eat  
& q) S' _% Y: B) A5 Gfood and have access to better medical services. And people spend more time on sports and  
& t$ J  u# Y. T. H$ D; [excercices to build stronger bodies. As we could predict, people are going to live even longer in  % U1 N4 s: t+ O7 V
the future.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 03:21 , Processed in 0.207256 second(s), 21 queries .