立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 91|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇一百零九

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Nowadays, more and more communities for old people are founded everywhere all over the  
: n: S& I1 L/ Q* t- \! Jworld. When you walk in a department store, you will find that more and more products for old  6 s4 t& g" V+ m$ B8 h9 h) L
people have been put on the shelves. The population of old people in the world is growing rapidly, and the reason is people are living longer now. There are several explanations for this  
; Z, C3 l0 l* Y9 }) t3 ?1 C7 Y6 Ophenomenon.  / o7 @) S1 H; J3 A

1 l8 B. ]5 i! {! _$ cFirst, under the development of science and technology, it’s obviously the standards of living have been improved a lot. People work less and relax more these days than ten years ago. More  ; j; _% I* s  m! E2 p
entertainment has also been provided, hence people have more chances to entertain and keep a good mood everyday, which is essential for being healthy and living longer.  
) }7 s4 d+ Y5 S/ s8 p' n6 T- e, O  
: U3 d0 L& |( x; J) w( P9 cMoreover, highly developed health system is another significant factor for people to live for a long time. As the governments put more fund for health expenditure, more people are saved from the  
2 s+ N' v# q2 q$ s; o0 c# dtorture of illness.  
8 |  T9 o; E, B: @5 @+ @Further more, the improvement in medicine also plays an important role. There’s an undeniable  - X/ e3 @4 g# s3 r4 |3 A9 P% v
fact that after people discovered the mysteries of gene, more and more newly developed medicine  # M" P  G$ d  T& |
cured a lot of illness that can’t be cured before. Besides all these explanations we discussed  8 k( f9 n6 d/ P% q: f* D2 u
above, there are also many other reasons. But the main causes of people’s longer life is the  " R7 q) C# i+ W- W
development of science and technology, efficient health system and improvement in medicine.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 10:55 , Processed in 0.409924 second(s), 21 queries .