立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 103|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇一百零六

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
There are advantages and disadvantages to a childhood in either the country or a city. It’s hard to  
2 {+ k) @7 V. A7 w& ~0 p2 lsay which is better. Growing up in the country means a certain amount of isolation. You’re in a  7 [* r8 `: y  D* p. m2 b
small town or on a farm and not with a lot of people. Even more important, the people you meet  
# m, ?0 Y0 A, R- s+ Vevery day tend to be just like you. Most will be the same race as you, have the same background  
& M0 {$ j6 H8 j4 h3 K0 R) s9 Oas you, and will have gone to the same schools as you. In the city, the people you meet are all  
4 M- o" K3 x- d( l4 Fdifferent. There are different races and different cultures. You get a more interesting mix.  
6 a$ K. R; m2 p9 ^8 j# a  1 M3 T' b; P, ~6 Q0 l$ \
City people tend to come from a lot of different places and move around a lot. So, there isn’t the sense of community in the city that you have in the country. People in the city can live in the  2 v! u6 {' ~4 j) Q8 Z  w; a0 U
same apartment building for twenty years and never get to know their neighbors. In the country, everybody knows everybody. For a child, this means the country is more secure. A child can get lost or hurt in the city and have no one to turn to. In the country, everyone’s a neighbor. People in the country feel connected to each other.  & t: S  K, l+ I0 h7 v5 g6 k

$ X* Q% I% a; WA child growing up in the city has the advantage of a lot of interesting and exciting places to visit. He or she can go to the zoo, museums, art galleries and concerts. There are a lot of restaurants with different kinds of food. It’s easy to see every new movie that comes out. Children in the country don’t have a lot of these activities nearby.  
$ U( j9 z" V5 G" N  % N8 L1 m4 T3 R8 b
All in all, I think a childhood in the city is better because it prepares you more for what real life is  
* u- W3 z/ e2 O. K" z; q3 Llike.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 04:08 , Processed in 0.351951 second(s), 21 queries .