立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 83|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇六十五

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near our community. To be frank, I have mixed emotions about this.  0 O" h0 G" E1 @/ d+ |2 b% M
Obviously, there are some advantages having such a factory nearby. For example, it can provides  
# O6 w; `7 R+ ~1 v* ?more job opportunities and many people may work in the factory. What is more, it also gives a  ) A$ b- x7 I8 e5 `8 M+ Z  w
good chance for the development of other business in our community such as shops, theatres and  
* a2 l; d" R) ^restaurants. Furthermore, the products the factory manufactures will improve our quality of living.  6 K# R5 Z/ f  [1 N
On the other hand, there are some disadvantages building a factory here. First, it will disturb the  
. _2 P- {/ B2 q4 a4 }quiescence of our community. Once the factory is set up, a lot of people will rush into our  ' Y: J& ^- c% P6 A6 d6 C1 W* o
community to work, and the road will get crowded. To transfer the raw materials the factory  
1 M+ [/ q' ?  ^5 t% {6 \needs, there will be many trucks coming and going through the streets, and the noise will disturb  
/ f; G5 p4 c" x; n$ h1 F# Y+ presidents and it is unsafe for our children who always play freely in the streets before.  8 @( L, q8 m  w2 W+ R' y' N

4 p6 B( `# P, w" XSecond, the factory will produce many waste products each day, and there will be much waste water coming out from the factory and it will pollute our rivers. We do not want to have to see hundreds and thousands tons of waste piled near our houses, and we do not want to see our nearby rivers turning into black dishes either.  % L: P8 v2 t7 D2 `# V5 s
  % @  W- b/ l+ v+ V0 Q' q6 [
After weighing the advantages and disadvantages, I decide to oppose to set up such a factory near our community because we need quiet surrounding, blue sky and clean rivers.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 11:58 , Processed in 0.142179 second(s), 21 queries .