立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 139|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇六十三

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I support the idea that a factory to be built near our community. I list my reasons as follows.  3 I6 C' H4 h$ y, C* u
Firstly, a new factory near our community helps to improve living standard of people in our  - u, Q6 u1 x; V1 l
community. The factory will employ a lot of workers. As a consequence, the unemployment rate will drop significantly. Many people in our community will find a job in the factory. As people’s income increases, they will be able to spend more money on their food, clothing and leisure time, and the quality of life will be increased.  ( N1 K- c4 Y: y- w( d8 v& Z+ T* {
Secondly, a new factory will bring prosperity to our community. The tax collected from a factory is an important source of revenue for our town. As people have higher income, income tax  
, F$ K6 L3 r' [+ U: F. Acollected will also be increased. The town will be able to spend more money on infrastructures and other development. Moreover, in order to accommodate more workers, more homes and stores will be needed. This will boost real estate development in our community.  ( o) F0 E- m8 Y3 E4 a
  7 ]1 |; h0 c; y% q( C, ]/ n
Some people say that a factory would bring smog and pollution, and destroy the quality of the air and water in town. This is not the truth. Modern technologies have made today’s factories  
* p4 \9 q! w; p# w5 ^, d8 Itechnology intensive and brought pollutions to the minimum. There are also worries that the social structure of this community will be changed and the traditional life will be affected. We should understand that society needs to evolve and we cannot always stay in the old time.  
9 d+ s/ k' X! b2 S" `  
, j8 i$ L0 `1 U; X8 fOf course, there will be some drawbacks of building a new factory here. But in my opinion, the  
- V! e; a8 _- D+ a) d9 _% U! Ubenefits outweigh the dangers. I strongly support to build a factory here, and hope that others feel the same way.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 05:44 , Processed in 0.476276 second(s), 21 queries .