立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 96|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇六十八

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
If I could change one important thing about my hometown, it would be air pollution problem, and I will give the following reasons to explain why I want to solve the problem.  
5 h* }9 g! S5 @% m3 iThe first and most important reason is that I hope that my hometown can become a beautiful city.  % v! ~5 B$ o( e. M# y
As an old industrial city, my hometown has made a great deal of contribution for the country’s  $ b, Y$ g; s* y' y: P( p4 n
economic development. At a result, the natural environment of the city has been badly damaged.  
5 p7 s8 h" E7 N, _9 b$ rThe forest has disappeared; the mountains have become bald, and the most awful thing is that the  ) `/ u) O7 P- m* |/ Q
air quality becomes more and more worse. People seldom see the blue sky during most time of  # D4 R! g& R' X. x2 c+ O
Another reason why I want to change my hometown’s air pollution situation is that the city’s  : {- U8 f8 {9 ^' w% P
development needs clean and tidy environment to attract investors. Nowadays people have come  1 @% y/ g3 n* b1 }- J
to know that the city’s environment, which is so called “software facility of the city”, plays an  
( l9 J+ Q( K6 [; L9 M  \* {important role in the city’s future. For example, due to the fact that the environment of the city is  
2 b' S5 ]+ l8 ?( Qvery poor, many local students who pursue their study out of the city would rather find  
1 G) b1 ^& Z, S. m, q( Fthemselves a job in other cities than coming back to their hometown after they graduated.  0 P. }# o1 v3 L2 [/ O) ?
  ! S1 h* L) k2 V0 K
In addition, nowadays people have paid more and more attention to their health. If air pollution problem cannot be solved as quickly as possible, people’s requirement for a healthy body will never be realized.  $ h2 x6 K) g" A5 p
In my mind, changing air pollution will apparently be my first choice if I can change one  
# x. \/ v3 d5 L% yimportant thing about my hometown. Fortunately people in my hometown are gradually aware of the serious problem.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 05:08 , Processed in 0.216895 second(s), 21 queries .