立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 134|回复: 0

[托福写作] 历年托福考生优秀范文155篇六十六

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:46:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Weather it is beneficial to build a large factory near our community is a prevalent topic  2 I+ d. P! {) [. ^1 f  M! I( i
undergoing serious debate. Two different opinions obviously exist to support and to oppose. After pondering the opinions from several aspects, personally, I agree with the idea that it is beneficial to build a large factory near our community.  
) U% S: k6 J! ~. p  
# B! A( c4 E6 A6 h3 y2 ^By comparing the advantage and disadvantage they will get, people judge which role they should  / X# z& [0 q4 C; w: P
hold. In my opinion, the advantage in this case is superior than the disadvantage. we can see it  2 A: o; a. z% d- c
below.  0 R2 `" A# ^" l' ~
The main reason for my propensity for the choice is that the factory will supply lots of  
- o1 R; F4 c) R  e! semployment opportunities for society, especially the people of the community nearby. The  & z2 G1 [1 B9 M+ z( L8 d: j- r
unemployment will decrease and the people’s standard of living will increase in some degree. so, no doubt, people will accept the factory willingly and rapidly.  * [6 ~2 N1 ~% }
Another reason why I prefer to the statement lies in the fact that with the developing of the    X4 D% A4 {0 d
factory, many other establishments will be founded around it. These establishments will make the lives of the people of the community more convenient. For example, drugstores, restaurants, even hospital, new bus stop will be built up. People here will enjoy the convenience the factory brings. It is undeniable that the factory will bring some problems, such as the noise, air pollution.  
$ I+ j8 r8 m1 PWhatever, these disadvantage will be limited into a low level so that they can not contaminate the environment of the community.  
) a) L  O9 B5 G% e9 c, g) v, s, ?5 K6 k  2 y1 m' @/ ^( O: s9 c; }& \
From what has been discussed above, we can safely draw the conclusion that it is beneficial to build a large factory near our community.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 03:19 , Processed in 0.470322 second(s), 21 queries .