立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 127|回复: 1

[综合辅导] 新托福考试复习必备黄金口语话题4

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
说到新托福考试口语复习的必备参考资料就不能不提到黄金口语80题。这套资料能给我们提供一些重点该准备的口语主题范围,通过此类主题的准备还能以此类推其他的口语题目。接下来就是这份资料的搜集整理版本,希望能对大家的托福口语复习起到帮助。  * Z7 u$ k( q# O: x% h& I9 \
  61.When travelling, some people prefer to reach the destination directly. Some others prefer to stop and look around the scenery along the way. What kind of way of travelling do you think is better and why?在旅行时,有些人喜欢直接到达目的地,有些人却喜欢沿途一路上观光。
8 w/ e) k1 c- ^: r% o
' [2 F: [( n0 H6 W  62.When you choose to eat at the restaurant or café, what are the features that you care about most? Explain why.当你去restaurant或cafe得时候最care about的features有哪些* t: c& }. D0 K6 d& b: x3 |
" R- |, X5 v* L5 W( Y: {
  63.Some believe that a city should keep its old buildings. Others think some new buildings are needed to replace the old buildings. What’s your opinion? Explain why.城市建设中应该保持old building呢还是应该用new building replace old building# t! n( `2 g0 A% ?2 M1 \: Q6 w

/ O9 N% |4 }3 F" t8 Z4 x  64.In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends. Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is better and why?; E. ?1 M1 z" y, W, s9 I5 p6 Q

7 c  q8 y; d) i( A  65.Do you agree or disagree: Students should wear uniform in school? Please include specific details and examples in your opinion.8 b0 H) L; ^) ~( p1 b  R/ J( t/ s

" x% ^& `0 k& Q2 W4 \) e( ~+ ?" B  66.Some students prefer the internet-based teaching. Others prefer to study in traditional classrooms. Which method of studying do you prefer and why?你选择online courses还是traditional courses
; S- ]- f1 u2 E- P1 ?* a. {* D
3 ?7 n* E4 w8 S  67.Subject which will lead to better job or subject which you are interested. Which subject will you choose? Why?+ {2 s# S/ {- F$ X# |% I

; U) n( C" Z4 ~  68.Some think the college education is very important. Others believe that college education is not of vital importance in one’s life. What’s your opinion and why?有些人觉得在大学的学习是很重要的,有的人觉得它并不怎么重要,你的观点?
5 Z9 w! K# q* i6 f  U% b% E 8 {+ y, G8 |7 u4 K1 T% T5 [- \
  69.Describe a letter or poem or other piece of art that is important to you. Why was it so important to you? Please include specific examples and details in your statement.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 23:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

新托福考试复习必备黄金口语话题4

70.Which place do you like to live, the forest, desert, or plain? Use specific reason to explain your opinion.森林,沙漠,平原...你喜欢住在哪种环境里?  
7 b* c, J# K' D. o  71.Describe an experience when you asked help from others. How did they help you?说说你向别人要求帮助的经历,别人是怎么样帮助你的- R! q( G4 s, [5 U
7 J+ m) G4 X- ~! u+ X1 l
  72.If you have a chance to choose your job, would you like to choose a job with high salary or that can get personal satisfaction? Why?赚钱的工作还是personal satisfaction高的工作
. ?% B3 k) o5 v- ]8 T
& f4 P0 i6 j8 j  73. Some believe that the students should do some part-time jobs or summer interns to determine their future career. Do you agree or disagree with the opinion and why?学生在工作之前应该做part-time job或者summer intern来确定自己是否合适那份工作,同意否?
& \, b2 T5 R' c: u8 G, p& a
6 e8 f! M% \" N; Y* p  O! s  74.Describe some kind of skill that you’d like to learn most. Why? Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.最想学的一个技能# X; u- c) d) g
2 d0 J& y; h6 u( x/ i( x, }
  75.Some believe that the students should take a one-year break before attending college. Do you agree or disagree with the opinion and why?是否同意学生进入大学前有一个one-year的break6 h3 b: s7 X; }8 @% \' o% `

$ Z  w6 Q9 W& ^1 B$ Q8 Z) O  76.Describe some good news that made you happy and explain why. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
% o. Z2 b8 e1 Z: L* _' {7 l
, e; t4 c/ Q* K7 P  77.Some people believe that first-year college students should live in a dorm building that homes only freshmen. Others may prefer the idea that first-year students must live together with students in 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th grade. Which opinion do you agree with? Explain why.新生是和其它年级混住还是单独一个楼
) b" {1 h/ t( _, J' q - f. C- Q+ ^3 r" u% F3 _& C
  78.Do you agree or disagree that students will learn more when they have discussions, why?同意或不同意students will learn more when they have discussions% Z6 u) Y6 f: h+ ^
; v+ w& s7 r- d/ W0 T3 B
  79.Do you agree or disagree the opinion “the most important lesson can’t be learned in class”?. P! Y, m) M* j
3 T3 M  b- f: M3 x
  80.Should the university education be free?why?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 06:58 , Processed in 0.188190 second(s), 23 queries .